Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 2 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 2 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Inkognito-Collection

Go down 
+7
Strike Force
Doc152
Rickder 6
silent mb
Paranoxia
DUM4S5
Inkognito
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:51 am

silent mb wrote:
i didnt notice it,but if it bothers you check this out link

Holy, thanks alot. Now I have a decent looking image to submit for the contest. Thanks a lot! Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:52 pm

see,it doesn't take long if you put the effort in to produce cool haloramics.
thats a nice crop shot Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:55 pm

silent mb wrote:
see,it doesn't take long if you put the effort in to produce cool haloramics.
thats a nice crop shot Smile

Haha thank you. =)
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:33 pm

Your Zealot is perfect, very cinematic with good contrast and an interesting composition, I love that look you gave the swords! I also like your cropped shot, it has a great narrative to it but the Chopper going off the page is something of Tex Avery or Chuck Jones. I was thinking now that you cropped it you could practice on layers and throw some text or something else behind it, you know just to see what you can come up with, maybe another Haloramics banner Idk.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:04 am

Rickder 6 wrote:
Your Zealot is perfect, very cinematic with good contrast and an interesting composition, I love that look you gave the swords! I also like your cropped shot, it has a great narrative to it but the Chopper going off the page is something of Tex Avery or Chuck Jones. I was thinking now that you cropped it you could practice on layers and throw some text or something else behind it, you know just to see what you can come up with, maybe another Haloramics banner Idk.

Thank you. The liquify tool was one of the first things I learned, and man how I love it =) Just like your avatar.

As for text, I prefer to leave text out of an image unless specifically requested by somebody. (Or unless the image is text lol)

I don't know about banners, I am working on a montage. cyclops

Last edited by Inkognito on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:09 am

I hear ya on that one, good looking out! Have fun with that montage.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Rickder 6 wrote:
I hear ya on that one, good looking out! Have fun with that montage.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Really digging the Chopper! Jumps right off the page. The use of the black background accentuates the perspective of the scene. 2 snaps up in a circle!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Doc152 wrote:
Really digging the Chopper! Jumps right off the page. The use of the black background accentuates the perspective of the scene. 2 snaps up in a circle!

I want to make more, but I am afraid to over do it. And I got the idea from somebody (I searched for the post but couldn't find it Neutral ) and I gotta thank him for giving me that suggestion.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:19 am

the chopper one is cool =]

does look familiar though =P
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:57 am

DUM4S5 wrote:
the chopper one is cool =]

does look familiar though =P

Sorry, it is just that I played this game on Sandbox, and I love the chopper on that map, so naturally.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Just some FYI:

All the new panoramas will be in my montage.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:31 pm

these new shot are really good,and we can all relate to them.
"perfect timing"=lol and cool.
"on the run" has really good colour and contrast,and is also a good shot.
"outnumbered" is a cool angle that shows the impending doom.
"clueless fx" could be really good but i think the motion blur should be trailing the zombie,not in front(IMO).if you could get rid of that then it would be another good shot.
the 1 i really like is "positions"nice motion blur and i think it just works well.
good work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:37 pm

MAN O MAN! I agree with Silent on the motion blur on the "clueless" maybe a little less and to a different axis..."positions" is starting to take first place in my book...crisp clear and and picture says a thousand words..

Good job!
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:00 pm

fix thee blur and you'll have an excellent collection there =]
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:00 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
fix thee blur and you'll have an excellent collection there =]

Positions was in a zombie game, I am driving the hog that is close up, and when I saw that our hogs were in those positions, I just thought it would look pretty cool. I blurred everything but the hog I was in. I think it looks like a movie scene Smile

On the Run was in a custom game. Whenever I play a game with a lot of people, I am always like, "Okay, what would make a good panorama."

Nobody has mentioned the Hornet double kill, nor the ghost attack. Both of those were in the same game. I shot the rocket from the bubble shield that destroyed the hornet.

As for clueless, I put that much blur for this reason:
It was a zombie game, and I am the zombie about to get the first kill. Anyway, I put it in because I think it makes my spartan look a lot like that guy from X men that can disappear and reappear in a puff of smoke. I thought it made my spartan look like a 'spirit.'

But I can remove it if you guys really think it would improve the shot.
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 pm

im cool with it, maybe a little less tho.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Oh okay. I added a new version that has a less pronounced blur.
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:39 am

I've used that position before. Works pretty well as long as someone doesn't try to drive the warthog off of the position.
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:46 am

The updated version of the "clueless" is better, I know where you were trying to go with it, maybe a different vector on the blur or a different kind of blur with some faint smudging might give the effect you were trying for, but the they are great! and the characters name was Nightcrawler
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:38 pm

now i know its nightcrawler,it worked well.and it does look a bit better.Smile
hornet dble kill is nice too,when i looked at it i was at work and saw it on a small monitor so i could not really see the bubble or the ghost,nice splotion.
i really like the colours on face off,especially the blue guy.
good work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Thank you guys. As for Face off, if you look carefully, you will see that the red guy (me) is stepping into the photo, and that all four corners have been trimmed.

Ah yes Night Crawler. That is who I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:39 pm

I was on fire sunny today. Six new panoramas. (Look towards the back of the set)
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Good work! You have some excellent action shots here. I like Goose Air but your Hill Contested is great, I like how you focused the explosion at the bottom, it makes me feel like I'm looking at a live shot with binoculars from a far window, very cool!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:55 pm

Thank you, all I did was add a lighting effect, and center it in the explosion. But thank you for the feed back, and happy birthday! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inkognito-Collection
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next