Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 6 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 6 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Inkognito-Collection

Go down 
+7
Strike Force
Doc152
Rickder 6
silent mb
Paranoxia
DUM4S5
Inkognito
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:09 pm

aww i do love a good planetoid, unfortunately it looks like you've chopped out most of the action =[

excellent scene just can't see all of it
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:30 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
aww i do love a good planetoid, unfortunately it looks like you've chopped out most of the action =[

I know, but I cropped as much as much as I could. The rest was terribly stretched and I did not have the time to go back and take all the screenshots again. =P
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:22 am

Inkognito wrote:
DUM4S5 wrote:

I know, but I cropped as much as much as I could. The rest was terribly stretched and I did not have the time to go back and take all the screenshots again. =P
i know what you mean. One thing i've learned, when taking lots of screenshots for images like this, is to download them whilst you are taking them. Stich them on the computer, do not move the camera on the xbox, and that way you can see any spots you've missed.

So many times i've stitched a picture together just to find a large black patch where there was a picture missing
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Oh I see. I will do that next time I make a planetoid.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 am

Not really a Halorama, but I spent about an hour making it.

Happy Fourth of July!
Back to top Go down
JmX11
Adventurer
JmX11

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:31 am

I like the shots, good job Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:55 pm

I have been working on this new one for a while. I still don't think it is complete, but I don't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:08 pm

I made another montage. It is my last solo montage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBYB51SBk7M
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:53 pm

well done on the montage and wowesome "apocalypse"
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:37 am

Thank you Silent.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Wow Incog you got some cool stuff going on there, I love your new stuff to the right. I never seen any thing like Apocalypse, it kind of reminds me of the old school 8 bit space shooters. Good work man!
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:09 pm

i always wanted to do a pano there,but nothing worked.i really like the scene and the rays but the hog is a little hard to see.
nice capture. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Thanks you guys.

That pano with the hog was made during the same film where I got the covenant cruisers for Apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:36 pm

I just wanted to apologize for my inactivity.

I will try to get some new panos tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Okay guys, one new one for now. Very simple, just a quick levels adjustment and radial blur added.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:44 am

radial blur is my fave for movement and action scenes.it really adds to the explosive power of the tank.nice.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:58 pm

One new one. However it is split into 2 images.

And the CoD style text are my initials.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:40 am

i like what you done there,kinda reminds me of predator.
the MVP is exactly COD,nice.was it a font or an effect you put over the text?
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:05 pm

Here is the tutorial. It is actually really easy, but it is hard to explain.

http://www.zombieannihilationforce.com/mw-sig/
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:56 pm

yeah the scan lines are a bit hard to do.
Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:04 pm

the green one is better =]
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:34 pm

The green one?
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:35 pm

the green one of the two, it looks better as night vision =]
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:14 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
the green one of the two, it looks better as night vision =]

The bad part is that there are scan lines, but you can only see them if you view the image at it's full size.

But the point was that when we make a new montage I was thinking that the dark version would be shown, and then it would switch to the night vision one with the night vision sound effect from Call of Duty 4.

The point was that first you would only see the spartan, then night vision would switch on and you would see the Elite ready to assassinate him. Kind of like in the movie Clover Field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inkognito-Collection
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next