Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 5 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 5 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Inkognito-Collection

Go down 
+7
Strike Force
Doc152
Rickder 6
silent mb
Paranoxia
DUM4S5
Inkognito
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:59 pm

happy birthday.Smile bounce
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Thank you. But I technically do not turn 15 until 7:20 am Razz

sunny
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:38 am

Happy Birthday! Hope it is a good one for you as well as many more to come!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 am

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:47 pm

hey happy birthday
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:48 pm

One new one. Nothing special, just a little pano to celebrate my birthday.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:52 am

looks like the grunts are celebrating with you.the confetti against the dark background works well.
what skull do i have to turn on for this?looks fun.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:37 am

The Grunt birthday party skull. It is a silver one.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:05 pm

haha that ones my favorite. pop, pop, "YAAAYY!!!" cool pan too
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 am

saysmoo wrote:
haha that ones my favorite. pop, pop, "YAAAYY!!!" cool pan too

My favorite skull.

6 new ones. I only used the dodge, burn, sharpen, and blur tool.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:57 am

loving the washed outcolurs on these

eject eject is my fave =]
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:33 am

I don't know, 'Painting' is a lot more appealing to me.

But yeah, "Eject! Eject!" looks better than the rest. I actually had to dodge and burn the entire hornet, explosion, and spartan to make it look more real.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 pm

i think "get it off 2" has more depth to it.perfect name to it too.
did you make the mad dash?i reckon the banshee took you out.lol.
flight = DOABARRELROLL.
i like the effect "painting has(full view)that would be a cool print,i like it.
eject! eject! is my fave too,action film explosion comes to mind.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:21 pm

silent mb wrote:
i think "get it off 2" has more depth to it.perfect name to it too.
All I did was make a custom dodge brush with the jitter, and paint around the spartan again lol.

Quote :
Did you make the mad dash?i reckon the banshee took you out.lol.
While I am in most of my panoramas, I am normally not the center piece. I was the guy in the Banshee. And the wraith shot beat my fuel cannon to him.

But yes, we took him out lol.

Quote :
flight = DOABARRELROLL.
That is EXACTLY what happened haha.

Quote :
I like the effect "painting has(full view)that would be a cool print,i like it.
That is actually an in game effect. I was in the banshee, and shot the hornet from "Eject! Eject!" with a fuel cannon. I then positioned the camera near the explosion. I then just added a brush filter at about 50% opacity.

Quote :
Eject! Eject! is my fave too,action film explosion comes to mind.
Smile
Exactly what I had in mind when I made it lol.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:29 pm

All I did was make a custom dodge brush with the jitter...WHAT,i don't even know this stuff.Razz
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:47 pm

It must have been the way I said it:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img30/5840/picture1hdu.png

That is what I am talking about.
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:29 pm

wow i love your "chase" ones, they are really wowesome, especially cause i love driving warthogs.. the thrill of the chase is amazing
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Knight Kninja wrote:
wow i love your "chase" ones, they are really wowesome, especially cause i love driving warthogs.. the thrill of the chase is amazing

I know huh? But I prefer ariel chases. I just like vehicles in general lol.

Two new ones. I am in the chopper. "Terminated" takes place about 10 seconds after "Take off"

Terminated is my first legitimate attempt at a planetoid.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Inkognito wrote:
It must have been the way I said it:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img30/5840/picture1hdu.png

That is what I am talking about.
i just change the brushes not anything else.
i might muck around with them to see what its about.Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 pm

It is pretty cool. You get some brushes that look like blood splatter.
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:00 am

Take off and eject, are moving into my top spots for your album. Good compo and effect. Take off is made of all the things that you address as "sweetness" good wholesome voodooness. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:37 am

Thank you man.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:02 pm

thats a cool planetoid,i noticed you covered the pinching this time with the clone tool.
im gonna try this when i get the right pano.
"take off" reminds me of El Burritoh's "bat out of hell"strange how he has just joined.are you two working together:P
i really like this one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 pm

I have never heard of El Burritoh. I just make panoramas as they come.

But thank you none the less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inkognito-Collection
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next