Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 8 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 8 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Inkognito-Collection

Go down 
+7
Strike Force
Doc152
Rickder 6
silent mb
Paranoxia
DUM4S5
Inkognito
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:27 pm

As you guys can see, I am staying true to my word of making one new Halorama each week.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:21 am

way to stay true to your word. oh, and cool pano too. I like the light coming out of the tower.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:30 am

i like the way your thinking,using you're imagination to think up an image.
very cool.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Thanks guys. This pano was actually the hardest one I have done, and I think it turned out okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Guys, my computer broke this Saturday, so I cannot update with my weekly pano.

I'm sorry, but everything should hopefull be back to normal by Friday.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Three new ones.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:17 pm

nice touches on these.
the blur on "remember reach" draws your eye to the carnage that is about to happen.(flaming city)
nice movement on "cruiser" and nice composition too.
lol "i have the power" but i would have called it air jordan for a joke.
nice pics Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Thank you =D
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:57 am

LOL @ i've got the power.
nice speed effect on the cruiser Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Thank you =)

And I added my secret project. Not what I wanted, but I like it. However, I really need you guys to scrutinize it to the smallest detail.

Here is a full size image:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img260/7364/haloreachmovieposter.png
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:00 am

i can't find any critics. it looks great.

..you could give him a smoking gun and a lot of covenant ships in the background Smile i don't know or it would work.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:54 pm

How would I give him a smoking gun? And I think the ships would look out of place since everything is blurred Razz
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Inkognito wrote:
How would I give him a smoking gun? And I think the ships would look out of place since everything is blurred Razz
smoke brushes.
wowesome colour and nice overall effect.the text looks perfect too.
Smile
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:52 pm

i don't think the ships would fit in either. just a crazy idea Razz
you could use brushes or smoke from google.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Well I tried it with smoke, I didn't like it. If put smoke I would have to put enemies that he would have been shooting at in order for it to make sense.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:17 pm

i wanted to try some things with some and i pasted it in your picture.
then i pasted some covenant ships in the background to see what that would look like, added buildings, etc.
and it turned out pretty serious:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2469/4005609982_691c2b7e5c_o.png

sorry for doing this without asking. can i put it on deviantART?
You'll get the full main credit for it. if you do mind i won't upload it.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Lol, I think your version is better than mine. The only thing is that you might want to put radial blur on the smoke so it fits with the spartan.

Sure. But post the original version as well so people can see what you did.

How about instead of posting your modified version, you create your own Halo: Reach poster like the way I originally envisioned:

-Overall color, blue.
-The spartan has his back to you, but is kind of turned to the side, and he is look back a little. Kind of like this, but it has to be taken in Halo 3, and the visor is turned towards the camera, kind of like he is looking at you, and he has an AR in his hand.
-There is a blue mist that goes up to his knees (about).
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:05 am

i already made a background screen yesterday. i could put something like this: http://2900d4u.deviantart.com/art/The-all-Of-Valhalla-140125395 in the foreground.

thanks for letting me upload it Razz
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:56 am

you should get an DA account so i can fave your work.(i have faved it on 2good's account)
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Should I get a Deviantart account?
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:30 am

that would be nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:28 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:33 pm

so we can favorite your work, and have our favorite art in 1 place.
i like DA Razz
i also think it would be nice if we had all haloramics work on 1 DA account. quite a lot of work, but i wouldn't mind helping out Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:49 am

2good4u2 wrote:
so we can favorite your work, and have our favorite art in 1 place.
i like DA Razz
i also think it would be nice if we had all haloramics work on 1 DA account. quite a lot of work, but i wouldn't mind helping out Smile
its free,why not.more interest in your pano's. Smile

we have one account but i have been lazy Razz i have been meaning to post more up.if you can help i will pm you the password.
Smile
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:38 pm

sure thing Smile i think it's best if we would just upload everything. (at least from all dedicated members)
is there anyone that doesn't want his work posted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inkognito-Collection
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next