Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
The Rickder Six Collection Vote_lcapThe Rickder Six Collection Voting_barThe Rickder Six Collection Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
The Rickder Six Collection Vote_lcapThe Rickder Six Collection Voting_barThe Rickder Six Collection Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

The Rickder Six Collection

Go down 
+4
Doc152
silent mb
DUM4S5
Rickder 6
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

The Rickder Six Collection Empty
PostSubject: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 pm

My Cooliris gallery runs smoother on its own page so I removed it from here and decided to update my original gallery page. Stop on by and take a look by clicking on the image link below.

The Rickder Six Collection R6collection4

The Rickder Six Collection 3505173287_a3373f347b_o

One new one, not a Haloramic though, its just something I have been playing around with here and there for about a month now. I am a huge Jordan fan, have been since before the championships as far as I can remember, will be to the day I die (haters back off!) I do a ton of Jordan stuff in Photoshop but this one I combined the Air Jordan logo and my sons name (two of my favorite things) and I have been at this one for a month now, I think I'm finished.

Mason Max

Last edited by Rickder 6 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 52 times in total
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:15 am

how many of these are new, i swear i don't recognise most of them =]

either way they're awesome
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:43 am

sup rickder,i have alway loved the way you show text in your shots.i don't think I've seen better.even on your avatar Smile
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:03 pm

New shot, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:03 am

awesome shot here, and's it's nice to see you posting haloramics again =]

keep it up =]
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:51 am

Thanks buddy, I'll defiantly try to get more in. I love doing it so..
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:54 pm

you definitely have your own style,there is so many little touches that make your work great Smile
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:18 pm

New shot, "Monument"
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:16 am

that is an interesting shot, i can also see that you've been looking at ttl's work =]

awesome colours but too much blur imo
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:01 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
that is an interesting shot, i can also see that you've been looking at ttl's work =]

awesome colours but too much blur imo

wasup ttl lol jk :lol: it does look like a statue or monument,it really stands out.
awesome colours too Smile
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Thanks fellas! TTL yes, good pun. Here is a new one "Skore" Oh and some I did messing around with Photoshop
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:46 pm

i really like skore,i find it hard to get a good shot on grifball.the glowing armor and the pose look cool.the other 2 have awesome colours and have given me some ideas.nice 1 rickder Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:38 pm

i really like the stuff you do with text

really unique =]
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Thanx for the comments fellas, I cant get anyone else to post on mine, not sure why but oh well. Im still going to post away for the fact that I love this Haloramics stuff and I use it as an excuse to bust open Photoshop. I do other stuff with Photoshop too in My Portfolio in the CG Art and the Mixed page, be forewarned though some of the stuff in the Traditional page is anatomy studies of naked people so you prob shouldn't be pulling it up at a public school or library, but ya take a look if you want. Most of it is old and I have not added much of my new work to it. Some of the stuff in there is kinda personal but what ever its open to anyone anyways so....
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:29 pm

you have some skills there dude,and i have just seen your banner contest entry.the text in your pics always fits perfectly.your also skilled at drawing.
is that little rickder on the front,cute kid man.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:11 pm

New Shot

Playing in Photoshop, I came up with this new shot. Oh ya thanks for the comps Silent, yeah thats little Rickder, nothing better than being a daddy! You have some nice type skill BTW, looks like you've been saving that skill for a while, or you just started and your a natural, nice job man!
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:21 am

woah trippy 0.o

awesome =]
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:09 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
woah trippy 0.o

awesome =]

yeah,it has a crazy 60's colours,and i think i just used that font on the hammer banner too(weird)amazing colours.
battle & battle 2 have some amazing colours and contrast.really dig the shields on battle.Smile
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:20 pm

Another one
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:56 pm

i think your computer has taken something, maybe wanna check it out =P

awesome as always =]
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:26 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
i think your computer has taken something, maybe wanna check it out =P

awesome as always =]
lol its true.
is something influencing you to make these amazingly colorful pics Suspect
maybe too much cheese,lol(cheese always makes me more creative)love the glow on the text too.
is that epitaph?
the colours work so well together in this.nice one. Smile

oh yeah,forgot to say how amazing that banner is.if the compo was still going,that would have my vote. Smile
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Dude, I love your shots! They are always crystal clear and profound, wish I could get mine like that.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:47 am

Thanks for the comps fellas, after seeing all the work you guys put out there I feel inspired and challenged to do more.

New shot, "I Call Shotgun!"

A little less colorful this time around.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:39 am

the blur is just right =]
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Rickder 6 wrote:
A little less colorful this time around.

you always have perfect colour/contrast on all your shots,even the crazy one's.
the text always fits well too.nice one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rickder Six Collection   The Rickder Six Collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rickder Six Collection
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next