Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Inkognito-Collection Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection Voting_barInkognito-Collection Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Inkognito-Collection Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection Voting_barInkognito-Collection Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Inkognito-Collection

Go down 
+7
Strike Force
Doc152
Rickder 6
silent mb
Paranoxia
DUM4S5
Inkognito
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

Inkognito-Collection Empty
PostSubject: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:56 pm

This will be updated on a regular basis. (Look That way --->)

And here is my Haloramics-Solo montage

Last edited by Inkognito on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:56 pm

some classic scenes here =]

done before by other people but they are always awesome =]
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Which ones have been done? To the extent of my knowledge, nobody has made panoramas of the Halo maps, and nobody has done the Javelin, or the Escape thing.

One quick comment about the Escape panorama. I keep on making new versions, because I know it can be more epic. If I had enough people willing to help me, I would rockets, plasma, etc. shooting at the lone guy on the mongoose.
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:10 am

Very nice.

I'd like to help with a new Escape. Though, the time difference might be a problem.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:55 am

Inkognito wrote:
Which ones have been done? To the extent of my knowledge, nobody has made panoramas of the Halo maps, and nobody has done the Javelin, or the Escape thing.

One quick comment about the Escape panorama. I keep on making new versions, because I know it can be more epic. If I had enough people willing to help me, I would rockets, plasma, etc. shooting at the lone guy on the mongoose.
the halo maps have certainly be done, the javelin one hasn't though =]

this isn't haloramics first forum, before we had a bungie.net group
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:37 am

Inkognito wrote:

yeah,the maps have been done on the other forum but it all about finding a new view/angle or battle on those maps.
i really like the scarab shots and the isolation 1 as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Oh I didn't know that it was a bungie.net group =P sorry. Thank you guys for the comments.

If you would like to help with the escape image, I am online right now:

Gamer tag= TW InKoGnito
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:31 pm

I sent you a friend request.

GT = Paranoxia
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Okay Paranoxia, I finished the Valhalla panorama. I will soon add the Foundry one.
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:55 am

Ooh, I like the editing on the Foundry one.

Also, I like how you used the Warthog mistake to make the panorama, it turned out well.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:15 am

I only used the warthog because that was the only time that the rocket actually hit my warthog =P
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:25 am

I think the rocket flying past would work as a good one too, though. Mind if I use it?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:49 am

cool shots.
i think chase 1 has the best angle for the look of speed and action but i really like chase 3.
you can see the damage on the front of the hog and there is a lot of detail in there.
escape looks much better now. Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:20 pm

chase 2 is the best =] maybe edit to have an "out of crop" thing going on
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:31 pm

I am going to add some blur, and edit the images some more. But I am already at 57% of my monthly upload limit =P

What do you mean by 'out of crop?'

I finished the chase image. I am only going to upload one because I want to save my monthly space for other images.

silent mb wrote:
cool shots.
i think chase 1 has the best angle for the look of speed and action but i really like chase 3.
you can see the damage on the front of the hog and there is a lot of detail in there.
escape looks much better now. Smile

I still do not like escape. =P. The problem is that there were two people without mics and they didn't know what to do really. A second thing is that there wasn't as much weapon variety as I had hoped, and lastly, the guy on the mongoose was orange. I was hoping for a color more along the lines of green or red.

Paranoxia wrote:
I think the rocket flying past would work as a good one too, though. Mind if I use it?

Feel free. =)
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:27 am

like this: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img225/3213/chopperss5.jpg

that was one of my first ever shots and its made me sad. As i was sifting through my old stuff i realised that much of my newer stuff isn't even up to par.

=[
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Oh I see what you mean. I have only had CS4 since Christmas, and I barely know anything. It does get pretty frustrating when the only things I can do involve, gradients, adjustments, photomerging, filters, and basic rendering.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:08 pm

thats how most of us started Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:21 pm

I could imagine, but how did you learn more?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:42 pm

im gonna say the obvious thing,but its true...practice.
look at some of my first haloramics here
the first pans where just as you said adjustments,photo merging and filters.
i have learnt a lot due to this group.if i didnt join here i probably would have never pushed myself to do better haloramics.
these two pano's by TTL made me start and i found haloramics.
bat outta hell & Mentally-ill Monarch
they gave me something to aim for.
Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Inkognito wrote:
I could imagine, but how did you learn more?
you'll get there in the end

i've been using photoshop for about 4-5 years now so i've had lots of practice. Just get to know your program and figure out what does what and what is the best order to do said things =]
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Okay, thanks you guys. I will keep on practicing =)
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:24 am

whoa thats cool,how did you do it.did you hold the second sword in place in forge?it doesnt look pasted in.the blades dont look fiery they look like sharp ice,cool effect.
you should put this up for the contest. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:16 am

silent mb wrote:
whoa thats cool,how did you do it.did you hold the second sword in place in forge?it doesnt look pasted in.the blades dont look fiery they look like sharp ice,cool effect.
you should put this up for the contest. Smile

I went into forge, then I had a moniter hold the blade in position. I do not think I should submit it because if you look at the full size you can see the darn blue arrow Razz

I love the liquify tool Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:39 am

i didnt notice it,but if it bothers you check this out link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inkognito-Collection
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next