Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 7 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 7 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Inkognito-Collection

Go down 
+7
Strike Force
Doc152
Rickder 6
silent mb
Paranoxia
DUM4S5
Inkognito
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:47 pm

2 new ones. I am really tired so I am not able to focus as much as I would want to.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:31 pm

yaaah has a dungeon feel to it.nice its like where the in fected live.the blurring does look a bit patchy though(must be really tired)
gun shot is really cool,it catches the charging of the two combatants.
really nice.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:32 pm

I am really tired, and a 2 hour swim practice doesn't help either. Razz

Thank you though.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:23 pm

2 knew ones. I still don't feel so great, but I was able to do a bit better on them.

And, I don't know if you guys have seen it yet, My second and last Haloramics Solo montage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBYB51SBk7M
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:59 pm

nice blur on crowd control.
assassinated is my new fave that you have made.nice motion and normal blurring and cool blood(brushes?)
i always try to put up an infected's sword and take em out with it.
cool shots. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Gracias.

Assassinated actually happened because I shot that particular zombie with a shot gun, and as his body fell, the sword was positioned like that.

And the blood was made with brushes, and some blending options.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:53 am

Sorry for the poor quality, but my camera sucks and I don't have a scanner.

But these were drawn by me.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Okay guys, I want to apologize for my inactivity. I have one knew one to show.

And when are we going to be on the Bungie spotlight?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 pm

at first i thought it was a tad too dark,but i think it just adds to the pic for a different feel.
cool pic.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:31 pm

One new one. Not a Halorama, but something I had to do for school.

This was the first time I added Fire to the image.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:23 pm

and how, might I ask, did you do that? It looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Well, to select translucent objects do the following:

Select the layer that has the smoke, fire, whatever. (This works best if the smoke, etc. is light color on a dark background, or vice versa)

Click on channels, and turn them off, so that the only one left is the highest contrast layer.

If you have a PC, you need to find out the button, but on a mac, Command click on the thumbnail image, and it should select the fire, etc. Then just copy and paste.

If you still need help, just ask, but I think that should cover it.

Also, sometimes it doesn't work very well.

Try it with this image:
http://rickhill.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/smoke.jpg

Use the Blue channel, and when you select it, go the tool bar, and inverse the selection. It should work.

Here, I did it, and turned the smoke white:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img530/1813/smokewhite.jpg
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:48 pm

very cool.love the phoenix.
command on mac is alt on pc.
Smile
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:37 pm

woop woop thanks i'll have to try that sometime
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Thanks guys. And no problem Saysmoo.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:13 pm

One new one. Not too fancy, but I finally was able to break out my new brush set that I downloaded.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:27 pm

you got the perfect pose on the spartan.did you use the brushes for the light flares/rays?
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Yes I did. I wish I remembered the link, but it was on Deviart
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Okay guys. I tried to make up for my inactivity by creating a complex DtN image of Last Resort.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:20 am

looking good! i like DtNs.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:55 am

probably your best DTN shot,it looks as if its really night.
loving the stars.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:40 am

Wait. So my "Moon lit Sortie" didn't really look like it was night?

Haha, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:49 am

what i meant was its the most realistically looking DTN you have made.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Ah okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inkognito-Collection
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next