Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 10 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 10 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Inkognito-Collection

Go down 
+7
Strike Force
Doc152
Rickder 6
silent mb
Paranoxia
DUM4S5
Inkognito
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Thanks guys, I feel like it is unfinished, but if you guys like it, then okay.

And Silent, I am in Paris now, so if I wasn't far from you, I am now >.<

And I totally forgot to upload all my panos to deviantart. I think I'll do it now.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 pm

you move fast,the travel must be getting to you.
where else are you going?just europe?
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:24 pm

come to the netherlands Razz

EDIT:
i just randomly found your work on DA. welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:47 pm

I was actually in London since Saturday, and I am going to Germany in two days.

And I would go to the Netherlands, but I already went there in 2008.

And I was going to link my work on DA, but since you found it, I guess there is no point Razz
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:47 pm

really? is there anything to see/do here, lol?
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:03 am

Yes, I went to swim there for a group called People to People.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:47 pm

My art project is up.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Hey guys I need a favor:

So I am on Christmas break, but I have no idea on what I should a Halorama on. Could someone give me some inspiration please?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:46 pm

inspiration is hard to come by,when i think up an idea i do a little doodle of it.
i have movies as an inspiration or other work on DA(non halo)fields of the fallen was made from the inspiration i got viewing pics on DA.

im doing a victory flag wave,tron(its been a long time since i started that)iron man(same again) one with a dragon in it(but i doubt that will work)a fps dual wield(2good reminded me of that)
you can use any of them if you want.but most of them are photo manipulations.

for more inspiration check out my faves,they help me out.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Thank you Silent, I think I already have an idea.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:05 pm

i was thinking of a big group of elites storming at a dual wielding spartan, but it's gonna be hard. i'm gonna make it a little over the top, with sand and smoke coming of the running elites and the spartan in a heroic pose (if possible) Smile

my ideas often come out of other ideas.
my 'stabbed down' pic was made up while making the 'blindfire' one, and the one described above while making the halo 2 E3 one.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Hey 2good, this might help, but if you are dual wielding, do the the glitch to hold your guns down.

Then by means of split screen (one player watches your spartan, because this can only be seen through 3rd person), start turning your spartan, left, right, up, down. You should see the guns changing position.

And I just got an idea! Well, 2 ideas.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 am

that's how i made the spartan's pose. one SMG is aiming more up, and one more down Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:19 pm

one that will require a lot of work is a transformer made of the vehicles of halo.i did start it but forgot about it till today.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Hey I uploaded a new one, just like I promised Razz
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 pm

wowesome,you captured the pose perfectly for that kind of film scenario.
nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:03 pm

It looks great, perfect pose.
it doesn't matter much, but maybe you could put the spartan in the center of the pic? Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:21 pm

2good4u2 wrote:
It looks great, perfect pose.
it doesn't matter much, but maybe you could put the spartan in the center of the pic? Smile

When I originally thought of this idea (which was butchered in the final result) I never wanted the Spartan to be in the center, I wanted the audience to first see the action, then the spartan.

Plus if he was in the center, you couldn't see the lightning ^.^

But I will try to make a revised, better version when I have time, and I will place the Spartan in the center in the new one. But which weapon should I have him hold?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inkognito-Collection
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10