Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Strike Force's Collection Vote_lcapStrike Force's Collection Voting_barStrike Force's Collection Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Strike Force's Collection Vote_lcapStrike Force's Collection Voting_barStrike Force's Collection Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Strike Force's Collection

Go down 
+3
DUM4S5
silent mb
Strike Force
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

Strike Force's Collection Empty
PostSubject: Strike Force''s Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:36 am

-----------------------------------------------------Real Life Panoramas----------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside of the Colosseum in Rome

Inside the Colosseum

Palantine Hill, which is right next to the Colosseum

St. Peter's Basilica/The Vatican from the top of St. Angelica's Castle

looking south from the top of St. Angelica's Castle in Rome

What remains of the Circus Maximus in Rome with some ruins in the background

This next one I screwed up with my camera and left it in auto mode, so the brightness was a bit different in each picture, so when it was stitched together you can see the individual pictures that make up this panorama. Nevertheless, it was still an cool view from there:

Cinque Terre, Italy. North of Rome along the seashore

This next one was taken roughly 1500 feet above the last one. My friends and I hiked up to this peak so we could see the sunset from up here. Unfortunately some clouds came and blocked the sunset, and of our 3 days here, this was the only one that wasn't raining. Still looks cool though:

1500 feet above Cinque Terre

Spring is in the Air (View from my dorm window)

Updated:

Palantine Hill

Circus Maximus

Cinque Terre

Cinque Terre 2

Outside the Colosseum

Rome Castle

Inside the Colosseum

Well, I took a trip to Berlin and made a bunch of panoramas for some more eye candy. I think that some of them had such a high resolution that image shack resized them to be smaller. Without further ado, here is Berlin:

Top of Reichtag

Inside the Reichtag

Inside the Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathederal)

Berliner Dom's Pipe Organ

On Top of the Berliner Dom

Elbe River (I think)

Former Berlin Wall Guard Tower

These next two pictures are of the same thing but differently cropped and edited. Disregarding the colors, etc. of the picture, I was wondering if the first one, which has on the right side a bit of the building that I was on visible, or if editing out the building that I am on is preferable.

Fernsehturm (without protruding building on the right side)

Fernsehturm (with protruding building on the right side)

---------------------------------------------------------------Halo Panoramas---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assembler

Destination Moved!

This next one needs a lead up screenshot:

Triple Kill!

Acheivement Unlocked

Unfortunately I did this on a 1 month account that I have, and I haven't gotten the achievement yet on my main account.

Bail FTW!

Bail FTW! v2 (cleaned it up a bit and added some blurring effects)

Flaming Logo

Through Fire and Flames

Turret Problem and Solution

The Right Angle

From the Rocket's Perspective

Wrong Turn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Other-------------------------------------------------------------------------

German Background

More to come, eventually

Last edited by Strike Force on Tue May 12, 2009 11:47 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:28 am

these are some of the best action shots i have seen in a while.
assembler has amazing colours. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Thanks, I was trying to bring out the purple on Assembly in that shot
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Bail FTW!
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 am

cool shots here, though very purple =P

liking bail ftw, nice to see someone else trying time lapse =]
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:20 am

Yeah, took me a while to do time lapse. How I did it was take the pictures, then cut out everything except for the changing movements, on all but one layer, then I merged all the layers. Is there a simpler way of doing this?

I was going to try to make it a panorama, but nothing seemed to line up right and I thought it would look better time lapsed.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:01 pm

bail has a lot of cool action going on.
the explosions looks more powerful in the edited version.
1 guy has disappeared. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Oh yeah, good catch. Actually it was the same guy but in different positions in the first one.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:20 am

Strike Force wrote:
Yeah, took me a while to do time lapse. How I did it was take the pictures, then cut out everything except for the changing movements, on all but one layer, then I merged all the layers. Is there a simpler way of doing this?

I was going to try to make it a panorama, but nothing seemed to line up right and I thought it would look better time lapsed.
depends on your shot, most of the time it is easier to paste bits on, but sometimes if you leave enough space between taking shots you can stitch it together. You may need to repair it a bit though
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:09 pm

2 more:

Flaming Logo

Through Fire and Flames
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 pm

You have some great work here, I love the thought behind these new shots, very creative and original. I think we should take your creativity into consideration for a banner of our site.
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:02 pm

through fire and flames....spooky! I LOVE IT! very well set and great effect with the fire.
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:40 am

Well thanks guys. I guess the thought behind them was, "Hey, I want to do something with fire." So I went into construct and started playing around with the flamethrower for a while, then I went through and got these two shots out. But then I thought it would be cool to throw on the Halo 3 logo for the one, and having emerging spartans on the other one.

Anyway, for this banner, would it be a wide angled one that would take up almost the entire width of this page?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:08 pm

yeah,that would be a cool banner(with haloramics on it(AMX would have to pass this)
maybe a contest once in a while,when AMX wants a new banner. Smile
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 pm

silent mb wrote:
yeah,that would be a cool banner(with haloramics on it(AMX would have to pass this)
maybe a contest once in a while,when AMX wants a new banner. Smile
I'll make this a new separate contest.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:32 pm

oooh firey =]

yay new contest XD
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:49 am

Turret Problem and Solution
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:42 am

ha,cool stick.
a nice way to get more action in.
Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:22 pm

cool =]

i was thinking about doing something like this for an overkill exterm i got but i didn't =]
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:14 pm

The Right Angle
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:11 pm

YAY! for easy kills XD

top work =]
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:11 pm

im liking the slight angle,it gives it a different feel.
probably 1 of the best orbital pans i've seen. Smile
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Well thanks. That was me wanting the pano to fit so bad, so I decided to change the angle. I played with off angle shots like that a bit more and came up with this sreenshot-sized image:

From the Rocket's Perspective
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:26 pm

ooh that's quite cool to =]
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:49 pm

These are awesome.

MAy I recommend you use the cooliris 3D wall?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strike Force's Collection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next