Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
silent mb - collection - Page 3 Vote_lcapsilent mb - collection - Page 3 Voting_barsilent mb - collection - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
silent mb - collection - Page 3 Vote_lcapsilent mb - collection - Page 3 Voting_barsilent mb - collection - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

silent mb - collection

Go down 
+9
Knight Kninja
2good4u2
Paranoxia
Doc152
Inkognito
DUM4S5
GamerNerd
Rickder 6
silent mb
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

silent mb - collection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:35 am

MB, they look great. Sun breaks through is spectacular with its color and depth. Crispy, sweet goodness. I still haven't gotten the hang of burn and dodge yet, I have some that just didn't turn out right, but seems you have acquired the skills for it. Great Job.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Escape and evade is my favorite so far. How long did it take you to make it?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Inkognito wrote:
Escape and evade is my favorite so far. How long did it take you to make it?
thanks,about 3-5 hours over 2 days.the hardest thing is matching the shadows and highlight so it seems to fit
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:12 pm

I could imagine.
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:25 pm

I have one question...just where did you come up with the motorcycle?

That is some of the most bad-ass editing that I have ever seen! (Escape and Evade)

No cheap seats for you my friend, please come right in, there is a VIP seat waiting for you right over here.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:34 pm

Doc152 wrote:
I have one question...just where did you come up with the motorcycle?

That is some of the most bad-ass editing that I have ever seen! (Escape and Evade)

No cheap seats for you my friend, please come right in, there is a VIP seat waiting for you right over here.
lol,i was actually making a tron pic of two mongoose's(mongeese?)and got stuck(inspiration went)so i came up with just 1 motorcycle from the front.turned out better than i thought.
thanks again peeps.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:08 pm

I have to agree about that motorcycle and your editing, that's just about the coolest work Ive seen done on a haloramic. That's the perfect helmet for the rider too, he looks like a bad ass dark night-night rider or something.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:19 am

I have to disagree on the helmet. CQB and EOD are my least favorite helmets. But it in no way detracts from the amazing editing.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:44 pm

a couple of new ones,check cooliris.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Scarab drop and Spire are wowesome.

Backup has arrived is good, but the African Marine seems to be stretched. The other ones are wowesome as well, but these just stood out. Nice color and angle.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Inkognito wrote:

Backup has arrived is good, but the African Marine seems to be stretched. The other ones are wowesome as well, but these just stood out. Nice color and angle.
yeah,its been bugging me too.his head was worse than that,it was taller with slight corners.i might have a go at fixing it.
thanks.Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Inkognito wrote:

yeah,its been bugging me too.his head was worse than that,it was taller with slight corners.i might have a go at fixing it.i just posted because not many new haloramics were going around.
thanks.Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:32 pm

It is a great panorama but I think that it could be a lot better if he wasn't stretched.

I took a closer look, and his head and shoulders is what is causing the stretching. But it isn't too bad. 10/10 either way Razz
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Inkognito wrote:
It is a great panorama but I think that it could be a lot better if he wasn't stretched.

I took a closer look, and his head and shoulders is what is causing the stretching. But it isn't too bad. 10/10 either way Razz
i took the shoulders down a bit and sorted the head.Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Back up has arrived is so much better now! 20/10!
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:03 am

scarab drop is brilliant =]

my fave there
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:41 pm

just going over some campaign after seeing ODST(i cant wait)and have mucking around with dodge and burn tools.
check cooliris.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:13 pm

The new ones are wowesome. I like Scarab Fight and Firing the best, though It's so peaceful here is great, too.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Very nice. And yet again, the simplicity is astounding. Your shots are wowesome because the effects are not over-bearing.
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Love "Spire". That is an amazing shot.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:17 am

your're catching some truely great momements here =]

top work!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:31 pm

"Firing" is just wowesome. Period.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:19 am

3 new.Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Very nice! I love the contrast.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:36 am

just one for now.
check cooliris or link
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

silent mb - collection
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next