Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
silent mb - collection - Page 8 Vote_lcapsilent mb - collection - Page 8 Voting_barsilent mb - collection - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
silent mb - collection - Page 8 Vote_lcapsilent mb - collection - Page 8 Voting_barsilent mb - collection - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

silent mb - collection

Go down 
+9
Knight Kninja
2good4u2
Paranoxia
Doc152
Inkognito
DUM4S5
GamerNerd
Rickder 6
silent mb
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

silent mb - collection - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:34 pm

That is easily the most wowesome image I have ever seen.

However! (Yes, I must critique it Razz)

The Ark arm in the background looks a tad out of place. I would recommend that you either remove it completely, remove it, and add the Halo ring backdrop, or add more of the Ark arms, just for a better sense of completeness.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:18 pm

it was bugging me too,and it took a while to get it to look like that.so in the end i left it because i thought it needed something there.
i tried the halo ring back drop but it still stood out too much so i got rid of it all together.what do you think?
link
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:29 pm

the one without looks better than the other one i'd say. but i'd also like to see it with the ring in the bg
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:55 pm

that. is. wowesome!
i think the one wthout the ark looks best.
i however do like it with something 'halo' in the background.
i don't think an orbital elevator would easily fit in there, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:12 pm

I too prefer it without anything.

You might consider the Halo ring, or the Elevator, but if those don't work, why not a Covenant or UNSC ship/fleet?

Or maybe even a planet?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:44 pm

thanks for the feedback,i have changed it to nothing in the background.i really like these ideas,i tried the halo ring but still it didn't seem to fit.to make something huge look far away in the distance isn't easy.i like the idea of the elevator and especially the planet.
if anybody wants they can download it and try to put what they want on it.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Could you maybe give us the PSD file? That way we could place objects under the same lighting.

But you know what, it is your image, and I love it the way it is.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:03 pm

my try failed:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/2598/thedescentark.png
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:40 pm

heres the latest psd i could find.i took it out of PS and put an effect on it,then back in then a noise effect to finish.thats why it would takes so long to get something to fit in there,you must try to get the noise the same.
@2good i like the added clouds,they seem to help the blend which i had trouble doing.if you matched the noise(i went a bit over the top and have now edited the top left a bit)then it might fit a bit better.
when i got rid of the ark i just cut out a piece of sky and put it over it.
anyway,feel free to do whatever you want with the psd.
Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:35 pm

1 new based on knight ninja's pano a while back.
through the trees

cant upload fullsize on imageshack for some reason Sad (original 4542 x 2355 8.98mb)i think its the file size.

here is the original if anyone wants it(full size)

Smile

Last edited by silent mb on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:25 pm

nice one. looks like it's underwater.

BTW, i think 'the descent' is fine the way it is now Smile
there's actually no need to add anything.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:43 pm

thanks,it does seem like really thick mist or fog that actually looks a bit like underwater.i didn't look at it like that till you mentioned it.maybe a submarine searching.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:05 pm

I don't know whether it is underwater or not, all I know is that it is supreme.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:20 am

that descent picture is amazing.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:39 pm

its been a while and i have some ideas but haven't been on halo for a while.heres a couple of shots from other games to show that i haven't
lost interest in making pano's and stuff.

forza 3's focus RS
a pano of mirrors edge(i think 10 pics) on the pc,full settings looks amazing.
if you suffer from vertigo you may not want to check this one out.
on the edge

as for halo,i have some ideas but haven't had the time.hopefully over christmas i will at least start them up.
no need to reply to this.
Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:35 am

check this out for a bit of something different.auto painter
so far i haven't found a halo pic that this is suited to but landscapes seem to work ok.
saturday afternoon to this

to get rid of the watermark,add extra canvas then crop. Razz

Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:41 am

How do you find these wowesome sites?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:49 pm

happy new year Very Happy

haven't got as many finished as hoped,too busy and steam deals are too good.

one time laps for now.

search party

made with the burn and dodge tools to get the torch light and shadows.
here's the original

enjoy the new year.
Smile
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:37 am

happy new year Smile

nice one!
i was going to do something with flashlight spartans in the dark, but you beat me to it.

and it's a horrible morning. it looked so much the the morning in the movie 'the hangover' Razz
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:36 am

Hey guys I just wanted to make a personal apology to all of you. I know I said I was going to upload haloramas, but I did not. I honestly had no reason not to, but I kept putting it off, and then a couple of days ago I got sick, and my head started aching like no other.

I don't think it is an excuse, but I want to say sorry again for not living up to my promises.

School is starting Tuesday, and I will try to get at least one halorama in tomorrow (hopefully my flu will go away so I can focus, or even move my body without it aching). But if I do not, I promise to you guys that I will upload haloramas during the winter and spring break, and during the summer.

Again, sorry for not living up to expectations, and have a wowesome 2010 guys.

Sincerely,
Kog
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:43 am

don't worry about that. i've always got lots of unfinished stuff and plans lying around.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:01 pm

2good4u2 wrote:
don't worry about that. i've always got lots of unfinished stuff and plans lying around.

yeah,dont worry.there is no pressure from anybody.make pano's when you want if you want.i find it relaxing making them,but a bit daunting thinking about how much i have to do just to get it started.
idea--load up halo--try to get the right angle or shot--download pics--photoshop--finish.
i have loads the editing stage or just the idea stage that i dont want to do at that time.

hope you feel better.

Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:49 pm

1 normal pano.

yee haa
couldn't think of anything better for the name.
and 1 forza pano
linky

Smile
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm

these are wowesome. i love how you make something great and unique out of everything you make Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:39 pm

"Yee ha!"

Simply wowesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

silent mb - collection
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8