Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
silent mb - collection - Page 2 Vote_lcapsilent mb - collection - Page 2 Voting_barsilent mb - collection - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
silent mb - collection - Page 2 Vote_lcapsilent mb - collection - Page 2 Voting_barsilent mb - collection - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

silent mb - collection

Go down 
+9
Knight Kninja
2good4u2
Paranoxia
Doc152
Inkognito
DUM4S5
GamerNerd
Rickder 6
silent mb
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

silent mb - collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:13 am

thats too awesome for words =]
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:32 pm

thanks guys,yeah it took me a while.i started it about a week after the contest started then thought i was pushing the bar too far for myself,so i left it and started something else.then yesterday i put about 4hrs into it and it looks like it was worth going back to.
background is from orbital,ship is from sandtrap and master chief is 3 dead master chiefs put together.

i found out the other day whilst taking pics that orbital is the orbital elevator(they say it over the speaker)but i couldn't find a pic of it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:24 pm

silent mb wrote:
thanks guys,yeah it took me a while.i started it about a week after the contest started then thought i was pushing the bar too far for myself,so i left it and started something else.then yesterday i put about 4hrs into it and it looks like it was worth going back to.
background is from orbital,ship is from sandtrap and master chief is 3 dead master chiefs put together.

i found out the other day whilst taking pics that orbital is the orbital elevator(they say it over the speaker)but i couldn't find a pic of it anyways.

I wish Bungie would release pics of what Orbital looked like from the outside.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 am

Inkognito wrote:
silent mb wrote:

I wish Bungie would release pics of what Orbital looked like from the outside.

yeah,that would be cool.i dont know if any exist apart from in the minds of bungie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Which is why they should release some artists rendering of it.

I personally think it is Cairo station, but without the cannon.
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 pm

It just occurred to me that I have not posted anything in your thread...My bad.

I've seen your work on the Bungie site, when we were over there...Your work has always caught my eye...but this one you did of "MC at it again"...freaky, in a good way. Wonder if that is what he looked like at the beginning of H3 as he came through the atmosphere...

Your work is always great! Can't wait to keep seeing more.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:26 pm

you need to make more man. And your "last man standing" is still my favorite. Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:40 pm

Inkognito wrote:
you need to make more man. And your "last man standing" is still my favorite. Smile
here you go. Razz and thanks.those photo-minipultion shots take a while to plan and make,so it might be a while.
some new from fiesta.

come get some (reminds me of 1 of DUM4S5's)

flanked

air battle

air battle: the aftermath

charging falcon punch

Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:52 pm

aftermath is my favourite one there =]
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:51 pm

I agree on Aftermath, the rest are incredible but Aftermath fits the bill!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:31 pm

I don't know, 'come get some' is pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:20 pm

a couple of new ones,messing around with the burn and dodge tools.
check cooliris
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Those new ones are amazing. Especially the 'Finisher'

Miniature also caught my eye. Did you achieve that effect by just blurring the outer rim of the image, or was there something else involved?
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:07 am

I love your recent work man, Turret Fire and Finisher just melted my screen.

That's a good job on that photo you showed, I know how that is man, I constantly get handed old photos to fix. That to me is harder than anything else I do on Photoshop. I think so just because its of important people to me and I have a reputation in the family to withhold. Sometimes I wish I didn't have that rep but its good practice I guess.

Good job buddy!
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:39 am

oooh shiny colours =]
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:47 am

Inkognito wrote:
Those new ones are amazing. Especially the 'Finisher'

Miniature also caught my eye. Did you achieve that effect by just blurring the outer rim of the image, or was there something else involved?
i tried out a tilt shift tutorial on photoshop but since then i have found this http://tiltshiftmaker.com/ check it out.
@ rickder,it probably wont be my last.Razz
thanks guys.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:59 pm

So basically in order to get the mini effect, all you have to do is get a strip of the image, and keep it in focus while you blur everything else?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Inkognito wrote:
So basically in order to get the mini effect, all you have to do is get a strip of the image, and keep it in focus while you blur everything else?
sort of,but there is still other things you have to do to pull it off.angle,colour and a graduated blur all are factors.
type in tilt shift on youtube and you will find loads of tut's.Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Hang on, I am going to give it a shot with one of my own pics.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Scratch that, I don't have any with good angles.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:17 pm

check out DUM4S5's fountain, that's not an ideal angle but it worked really well.
Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:12 pm

a couple of new one's,and a couple of old that i never got around to.
i really like the burn and dodge tools now(thanks rickder)i wish i knew about these before.
check out "sun breaks through" and the original,i don't think i could have done that without the burn/dodge tools.
check cooliris. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:45 pm

"I sees u" is very familiar..
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Nice! They look steller, I said the same thing about the B and D tools when I first discovered them. The funny thing is, burn and dodge is one of the oldest darkroom techniques, but yet they still prove to be one of the most useful.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:55 am

i love these ones, especialy escape and evade

mongoose motor bikes FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

silent mb - collection
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next