Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Vote_lcapPanorama of the Month! June Submissions Voting_barPanorama of the Month! June Submissions Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Vote_lcapPanorama of the Month! June Submissions Voting_barPanorama of the Month! June Submissions Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Panorama of the Month! June Submissions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Empty
PostSubject: Panorama of the Month! June Submissions   Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:46 pm

Alright, so on DeviantArt (you can visit our new account here, if you haven't heard about this, read the news post.), there is a feature called "Featured Artwork". Basically on your page, you can feature one of your pieces.

Each month, I am going to hold a vote for the previous month's Panorama of the Month. On the First (second now because I was busy yesterday) through the Fifth, you can submit ONE panorama that you have created in the past month. The panorama must have been created some time in between the first of the previous month, and the day that submissions end.

Submission is easy, simply link to the picture that you are submitting, and give its title in your post.

So remember, you can only submit one panorama, and since this is the first month, you can submit your panorama from any time prior to the 5th of July.

Use this thread to make your submissions, and if you have any questions or comments/suggestions, please post here.
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Panorama of the Month! June Submissions   Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:16 pm

My submission: Through Teal Mist
http://kumbric.deviantart.com/art/Through-Teal-Mist-127921448

thats all you gotta do, il put a voting page up in 4 days (would be 5 but remember today is the 2nd)
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Panorama of the Month! June Submissions   Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:17 pm

here's mine: Wait for it
http://2900d4u.deviantart.com/art/Wait-for-it-126824648
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Panorama of the Month! June Submissions   Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:49 pm

good idea about the featured pic,that usually gets the most views.
i haz sniper
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Panorama of the Month! June Submissions   Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:06 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37331247@N02/3692095766/sizes/l/
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Panorama of the Month! June Submissions   Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:10 pm

Alright guys, today is the fifth, i would like to wrap it up and post a voting page tomorrow. you have about.... 16 hours (depending on when i get on my comp tomorrow) to post your entry. everyone, please post yours!

oh and Inkognito, if you win (which i can see possible, that is a great pano!), i will be uploading your panorama to the dA account, and then putting it in a "Inkognito's Panoramas" gallery. if you want others to be uploaded, well you have seen the announcement, so just let us know
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Panorama of the Month! June Submissions   Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:27 pm

I don't think I will win. It is too sloppy.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Panorama of the Month! June Submissions   Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:56 am

I know I'm 2 hours late, (by my time at least) but I'll still go for it. I'll submit a time lapse for this. It's not my best, but it's the only one I made in June. (it was a busy month with school)

Submission: Who's Next?
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Panorama of the Month! June Submissions   Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:17 pm

thats fine i didnt get up till now. alright im gonna say submissions are closed unless someone submits one in the next.. half hour or so i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panorama of the Month! June Submissions   Panorama of the Month! June Submissions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panorama of the Month! June Submissions
Page 1 of 1