Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
the ultimate panorama Vote_lcapthe ultimate panorama Voting_barthe ultimate panorama Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
the ultimate panorama Vote_lcapthe ultimate panorama Voting_barthe ultimate panorama Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

the ultimate panorama

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

the ultimate panorama Empty
PostSubject: the ultimate panorama   the ultimate panorama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:16 am

i dare you to try to make a giant panorama from 3000 pictures, each with varying background lighting.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33552821/ns/technology_and_science-space/
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: the ultimate panorama   the ultimate panorama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:51 am

I um... no.. wow? yea, wow. im gonna go with wow.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: the ultimate panorama   the ultimate panorama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:15 am

too bad bungie only lets you take 50 screenshots Razz

otherwise i'd make one right away, of course.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: the ultimate panorama   the ultimate panorama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:31 pm

i wonder what software they used,PS crashes for me at about 15 - 20 pics.Razz
nice sig by the way.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: the ultimate panorama   the ultimate panorama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:59 pm

that's a good question. I wouldn't doubt it if they used some form of Photomerge, but on some super good science like computer.

this is going to be going to planetariums in the future. i'd love to go and see it.
Back to top Go down
clOaKdOoD
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: the ultimate panorama   the ultimate panorama Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:15 pm

If you guys need any CPU power, I have it.
I have a 3.06 ghz dual core with 4 gigs of ram.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: the ultimate panorama   the ultimate panorama Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:38 pm

ha. thats a lot but not nearly enough to do what that guy did.
Back to top Go down
clOaKdOoD
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: the ultimate panorama   the ultimate panorama Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:28 am

I know....
It would also take up a ton of space... i'm guessing upwards of at least 2 terabytes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the ultimate panorama   the ultimate panorama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the ultimate panorama
Page 1 of 1