Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Haloramics Banner Submissions Vote_lcapHaloramics Banner Submissions Voting_barHaloramics Banner Submissions Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Haloramics Banner Submissions Vote_lcapHaloramics Banner Submissions Voting_barHaloramics Banner Submissions Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Haloramics Banner Submissions

Go down 
+10
Doc152
Rickder 6
Paranoxia
Kr34t Kr1mz0n
Strike Force
Inkognito
silent mb
Pokeh
DUM4S5
AmX15
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

Haloramics Banner Submissions Empty
PostSubject: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:40 pm

Submit your work to be included in our banner. Anything submitted will be then reviewed by an admin to see if it will be included.

The requirements are as follows:

You are allowed an unlimited amount of entrees. DON'T EDIT YOUR POST WITH NEW BANNERS! Just make a new post.
It must be a horizontal panorama
It must be the highest resolution as possible
It must say Haloramics on it in large legible text
Haloramics is the ONLY text that can appear on the banner

The dimensions MUST BE a maximum of 646px x 175px.

Enjoy!

Last edited by AmX15 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:01 pm

haha, you noticed i changed it then =P

i was actually working on a javascript array of images to see if i could get it to change randomly whenever the page is refreshed.

I will keep working on that but whoever wins this contest gets their image put in it with the default three i have already created/pinched from users work.

If you're not ok with this AmX just say the word and i'll drop it =]
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:12 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:

i was actually working on a javascript array of images to see if i could get it to change randomly whenever the page is refreshed.

I will keep working on that but whoever wins this contest gets their image put in it with the default three i have already created/pinched from users work.

I was trying the same thing. Just tell me if you edit the CSS. I have it saved on my computer, so if you mess anything up, I can fix it.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:14 pm

AmX15 wrote:
DUM4S5 wrote:

I was trying the same thing. Just tell me if you edit the CSS. I have it saved on my computer, so if you mess anything up, I can fix it.
ok

i have the script created, i'm not sure how to add it though
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:21 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
AmX15 wrote:
DUM4S5 wrote:

ok

i have the script created, i'm not sure how to add it though
PM me the script please. I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Pokeh
Journeyman
Pokeh

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:53 am

How many entries are we permitted?
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:19 am

Five for now.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:50 am

AmX15 wrote:
Five for now.

five each Shocked i had better get making Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:29 pm

I think that the Haloramics banner should a panorama of everyones silhouette in the group with a background of their favorite map.

That is just my opinion.

EDIT:

I noticed that one of my panoramas was uploaded as the banner.

First, thank you for considering my work good enough to be placed as the banner.
However, I think that the text is not very fitting. I recommend a blueish text that is not at 100% opacity hovering over the center.

Again, thank you. =)

Last edited by Inkognito on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:31 pm

It wasn't. It's finished. Check the Bungie Blog.
Back to top Go down
Pokeh
Journeyman
Pokeh

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:31 am

Here are my five entries:

Entry #1
Entry #2
Entry #3
Entry #4
Entry #5
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:25 am

Inkognito wrote:
I think that the Haloramics banner should a panorama of everyones silhouette in the group with a background of their favorite map.

That is just my opinion.

EDIT:

I noticed that one of my panoramas was uploaded as the banner.

First, thank you for considering my work good enough to be placed as the banner.
However, I think that the text is not very fitting. I recommend a blueish text that is not at 100% opacity hovering over the center.

Again, thank you. =)
Every banner I've received is going into the website. It just shows that we care for what each other create. If you really don't like it, tell me which one it is, and I can remove it.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:53 pm

AmX15 wrote:
Every banner I've received is going into the website. It just shows that we care for what each other create. If you really don't like it, tell me which one it is, and I can remove it.

It is the Narrows one that has the wavy red "Haloramics" on it.

Entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:35 pm

here's one from me =]

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img22/4575/technic.jpg
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:38 am

Here is one of mine:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img4/3010/haloramicsbannersmallfi.jpg
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 pm

That one is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Kr34t Kr1mz0n
Journeyman
Kr34t Kr1mz0n

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:07 am

Does the banner have to be exactly 646 x 175, or can it be a larger one with the same aspect ratio?
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:23 am

Kr34t Kr1mz0n wrote:
Does the banner have to be exactly 646 x 175, or can it be a larger one with the same aspect ratio?
It needs to be exactly 646 x 175. It will mess up the iframe if it's larger.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Could it be smaller?
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Inkognito wrote:
Could it be smaller?
I suppose, but I like to keep them consistent.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Okay. Just making sure.
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:41 pm

I added a surprise banner in there somewhere. =]
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Yeah I saw the banana Razz
Back to top Go down
Kr34t Kr1mz0n
Journeyman
Kr34t Kr1mz0n

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:00 am

Ok, now I got my banner the correct size. This is my first entry. Very Happy

Entry 1
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:04 am

Kr34t Kr1mz0n wrote:
Ok, now I got my banner the correct size. This is my first entry. Very Happy

Entry 1
That's a very nice one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics Banner Submissions   Haloramics Banner Submissions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haloramics Banner Submissions
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next