Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
A panorama outside of Heretic Vote_lcapA panorama outside of Heretic Voting_barA panorama outside of Heretic Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
A panorama outside of Heretic Vote_lcapA panorama outside of Heretic Voting_barA panorama outside of Heretic Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

A panorama outside of Heretic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clOaKdOoD
Journeyman

A panorama outside of Heretic Empty
PostSubject: A panorama outside of Heretic   A panorama outside of Heretic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Original Bnet Thread.
Quote :
Hello Bnet community.
I managed to get out of heretic (in theater mode), which is quite easy, and made a panorama. The quality is kind of bad, probably because of my 1.25 ghz computer and only 1 gig of ram >.>
Anyways, if you guys want to look at it, here it is!
Original Pictures from my other account.

I have a large PSD file if anyone wants to look at it, but it is around 83 megbytes... Anyone know any file-hosting sites? Would deviant art be good?
Thanks!

Oh, and here is my Cold Storage Pano I made a while ago: Clicky!
-clOaKdOoD
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: A panorama outside of Heretic   A panorama outside of Heretic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Very nice. I really like the angle.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: A panorama outside of Heretic   A panorama outside of Heretic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:04 am

i like it. nice angle.
the cold storage one would have had a great extra if the big monitor would look straight at the camera Smile

i also made one out of heretic: http://2900d4u.deviantart.com/art/Covenant-fleet-137772889

i planned on pan-camming out there since day one but i still never did so Razz
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: A panorama outside of Heretic   A panorama outside of Heretic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:47 am

welcome
nice,different angle from the others i have seen.the curving band of stars is a nice addition.
nice fisheye type effect on cold storage too.
hope to see more.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A panorama outside of Heretic   A panorama outside of Heretic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A panorama outside of Heretic
Page 1 of 1