Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Haloramics HD Video Vote_lcapHaloramics HD Video Voting_barHaloramics HD Video Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Haloramics HD Video Vote_lcapHaloramics HD Video Voting_barHaloramics HD Video Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Haloramics HD Video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

Haloramics HD Video Empty
PostSubject: Haloramics HD Video   Haloramics HD Video Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Here's our first montage produced by AmX14:

In my opinion i think we need to make a second but so much more awesome. There is alot of great shots not in there and im sure some of you can make new better ones =]

Post your thoughts. I don't want to make a new montage yet, but in the near future.

Last edited by DUM4S5 on Fri May 08, 2009 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics HD Video   Haloramics HD Video Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:23 pm

I agree with you, although it is a lot of work to do for something like that, I think the group is worth it. Nothing stays alive if you don't give it TLC. Awesome shots in here but we can defiantly have some of the killer shots already taken along with new ones on the way from the active. I say we do one kick ass montage from the Hall o Fame sticky, after it grows a little bit more of course.
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics HD Video   Haloramics HD Video Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:24 pm

We need to make a post with everyone's favorite haloramics. I'll make the next video, I have the HD settings saved to my computer. The only problem I have is that I can't find the right music for an epic video...
Back to top Go down
GamerNerd
Journeyman
GamerNerd

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics HD Video   Haloramics HD Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:17 am

I think that the montage was great and I think it is a great idea to make another one because of your montage i found this website and so glad i did. But if you do want more people coming then we need to get ourselves out there and i think you guys are doing a great job.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics HD Video   Haloramics HD Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:45 am

AmX15 wrote:
We need to make a post with everyone's favorite haloramics. I'll make the next video, I have the HD settings saved to my computer. The only problem I have is that I can't find the right music for an epic video...
rise against i reckon could work quite well
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics HD Video   Haloramics HD Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:29 pm

I love the video. The sound track, while a little grandiose, was amazing, and conveyed the message of what I think this group is trying to achieve:

Amazing, epic, screenshots.

If we make more, I hope that we keep the same style that we set with this one.

Edit:

This summer, I will embark on a quest to make a video similar to this one, except that all the screenshots will come from me, I hope you guys approve. (I will of course send it to you guys first before posting it on youtube)

Last edited by Inkognito on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So I don't double post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics HD Video   Haloramics HD Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haloramics HD Video
Page 1 of 1