Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Vote_lcapDecadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Voting_barDecadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Vote_lcapDecadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Voting_barDecadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)

Go down 
+5
silent mb
Doc152
Knight Kninja
2good4u2
Decadence Night
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:45 pm

love the depth of field and the color on that last one. lulz you didn't have to do anything. blow the bridge is wowesome. I like the lone brute flying through the air.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 am

maybe he was on your side.lol
i like the perspective and the hunter on the right just looks bigger for some reason.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:31 pm

silent mb wrote:
maybe he was on your side.lol
i like the perspective and the hunter on the right just looks bigger for some reason.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Some new ones from a couple matches last night. I think I might get into Halo 3 multiplayer again soon. I've been busy with ODST and I'm forging a new map, but those can take a break.

Inspired by ODST Noob combo, lol
Blade vs. Blunt slight Morrowind reference
Toe to Toe
One Down . . .
No Chance in Hell the game was 8 on 5 to start by the end it was 8 on 3
Brace for Impact now one of my favorites

And I've got 6 new firefight panos.
Die, You Little Punks
Sorry, but it's You or Me
Someone Order a Machinegun Sandwich?
Diving In
Open Wide
I Definitely Enjoyed That
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:48 pm

im a fan of the noob combo and i really like the curve shot too.
morrowind is on of my all time wowesome games.nice pic too.
i love "toe to toe" the slight s shape of the floor gives it a dynamic view.
brace for impact is wowesome.perfect pose and angle.
i guess you dont like the engineers,lol but you used a hammer on one. O.O
nice fire power on sandwich.
diving in is just begging for some depth blur.nice shot.
i thought the brute was spitting fire at first on open wide.
lots of cool pano's.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:55 pm

morrowind was the first game that stole many hours of my life. f-ucking (that's right. I say what i want) love that game. and yeah, i hate engineers in firefight. I know they're innocent, but they give the covies extra shields, and that will not stand.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:40 pm

plasma pistol and pistol are your friends in ODST Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:23 pm

2good4u2 wrote:
plasma pistol and pistol are your friends in ODST Smile

indeed they are. now you know why there's no duel wielding. it would be way too easy
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:02 pm

I'm not gonna lie, your angles are so unique, they really make your work that much better.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:14 pm

One of the things I think I'm really good at is lining up angles the way I want them to be. I can usually, not always, just see in game the way it'll turn out based on where the camera is. I also think I'm really good at lighting and color adjustments.

However, I'm so bad with things like filters and showing motion that I just completely ignore them and focus on other things to make my shots pop.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:10 pm

And that is what you should do, focus on what you are good at. Although you should practice a little bit with the things that you aren't so good at, just so you can use them.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:19 am

got some new ones for you.

Pincushion
Like Fish in a Barrel
Bad Idea
Just Lead Him

I'm particularly proud of this one. I'll just let it speak for itself.
You Made My Heart Explode
original
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:13 am

nice, you removed the weapons in that one Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:37 pm

i like the arching pink death on "Pincushion" and the angle on "like fish in a barrel"
the fisheye type on bad idea is really nice.
nice work on "you made my heart explode"i hate when you get a good pic and the weapons are in the way.
Smile
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:43 am

that last one is really good. did you edit out the weapons or did you do the flamethrower-spawn thing?
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:56 am

the weapons are edited out (you can see them in the original) Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 am

yup. he dropped the weapons and i edited them out.

just fyi, all of my panoramas are from matchmaking, campaign or the occasional custom game. I don't set up anything.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:16 am

Got some more already.

Panorama 114
Open Up
Target in Sight
Here and Gone The look on the camo guy is a little Ghost in the Shell inspired. I like the way it turned out.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:30 am

nice ones. i like Here and gone. very original.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:49 am

i probably would have called "panorama 114" dodge ball or trade.nice colours.
i really like the unique angles that you are doing.
its nice to see you are open to different things,nice camo guy.
Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:07 pm

i forgot to mention that i checked out your map.
really nice symmetrical map that would be good for a 2 v 2.a couple of nice routes and cover but the lowest parts in the corners seem a bit bare.maybe you could add a box or something movable like a large coil or maybe another bot of cover.with the high ground and the ramp you could get stuck there with no way out.
i didn't get to play,i just checked it out and ran through it.
nice map that could do well.
Smile
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:58 pm

lol my bad. I didn't even look at it :p
here and gone is excellent. i really like how the camo guy turned out.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 pm

I can't save any maps because i'm always completely out of space but we just 1vs1'ed on it and it looked pretty good.plays good for 1v1 and 2v2 i think.

sorry i was too lazy to find my mic Smile
my sniper was so bad! i got 58 kills 2 games before that one (+43 K/D, and we didn't even win!)
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:10 pm

"I definitely Enjoyed That" has this amazing resolution, color, and lighting combination that really appeals to me.

You should try to make all your panoramas like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:41 pm

the lighting and color was definitely assisted by the scene. It was a dark area and a bright explosion, which usually makes for great contrast all on it's own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next