Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Vote_lcapH3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Voting_barH3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Vote_lcapH3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Voting_barH3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)

Go down 
+5
DUM4S5
VariableJustice
Rickder 6
AmX15
H3WM Apathy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Empty
PostSubject: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Well, I once again saw Haloramics on B-Net and watched the Montage, I loved it, and it inspired me to make another picture. I had made some before, but they weren't that good. I decided to check the site to see if there were any good tutorials, and lo and behold, I found the how to make the most of your shot thread. Here is my first attempt at putting words into action... Let me know what you think

Last edited by H3WM Apathy on Mon May 25, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Nice, but please try to keep all of your panoramas in a single post which you can update constantly.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:51 pm

KK, sorry man...
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Great job man, you know you do some great work for a first timer. Im honestly not saying that to be nice, your work is eye candy, with very original shots.
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Ok, so I'm going to start reading a bunch of tutorials to help me improve, but I think I've done not to bad so far...
Back to top Go down
VariableJustice
Journeyman
VariableJustice

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:14 pm

I especially like how you did the focus on the standoff picture, it really helps to draw attention to the warthog and the rest of the action. very nice touch.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:06 am

nice dark colours on both of these =] Maybe work on composition a bit. Valhalla's foreground looks a bit empty.

Oh and only two images should be shown please, hotlink the rest
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:22 am

ambush has some dark rich colours,and i like the view.Smile
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:43 pm

High-red versions of these would be epic. Just saying.

I like the Hog Under Fire one, as Variable said, it really draws attention to the hog.

Nao, can I haz high-res, pl0x?
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Ummm.... fail? I can't get the gallery to display MY pictures... Sad

Edit:

Nvm Razz I had accidentally deleted the 3D part of the code Very Happy

All better now
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:21 pm

day at the beach is like he's saying "dude,you stepped on my foot...now you must pay!" lol.nice vibrant red.
did you add a glow to unfair or was it the blast that done it,either way amazing contrast and a good capture.
Smile
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:48 pm

It's just the blast, the only thing I did to that one was merge it (obviously Razz) and colour / contrast correction.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:44 pm

I like the 'Hog explosion' the best, very three dimensional.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:24 pm

You captured the security helmet nicely in A Day at the Beach. You achieved a close resemblance of the original Marathon helmet.
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:57 pm

I added a 6th pano, I used brushes to add something, can you figure out what? Razz
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:12 pm

The hog?
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Actually, you need to see the full sized image on flickr to see it well, but it is by the hog, here....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38657087@N05/3564637070/sizes/l/
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Oh the sparks? What brush did you use?
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:06 pm

Bingo on the sparks, but it's: Room122 Grinder Sparks
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Oh I see.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:25 am

needs bigger sparks Wink

maybe blur some of the backgrund aswell like you did with the wheels =]
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:58 am

nice motion blur on the wheels,really good contrast/colours too. Smile
Back to top Go down
TCG Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Very Nice work on the haloramics Very Happy, New here I know you know me.

I found that Hog 'splosion was the best because it has that sort of comic feel to it, like its a "Strip" picture and that the Hog and People stand out more than the background itself, when you start looking at the background thats when you start to see the detail you put into it. Great work!

Hope to get some of mine up. just need a Serial Key for Photoshop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Chopper beats hog is incredible!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)   H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H3WM Apathy's panos (Updated on the 25th)
Page 1 of 1