Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 4 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 4 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Inkognito-Collection

Go down 
+7
Strike Force
Doc152
Rickder 6
silent mb
Paranoxia
DUM4S5
Inkognito
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:12 am

ooh this good =]

maybe a bit brighter though, aside from the fact there's a full moon, the image is really dark
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:17 am

DUM4S5 wrote:
ooh this good =]

maybe a bit brighter though, aside from the fact there's a full moon, the image is really dark
i agree,its really good but clouds catch light from the moon quite easily.the left side is good but it seem darker on the right.
really good though.Smile
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:26 am

great shots. moon lit sortie is just a wee bit dark, I cant really tell whats going on, but other than that it is epic/wowesome!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:59 am

That is the opposite of how I feel lol. I spent at least 30 minutes trying to make it darker because I thought it was too light.

Anyway I uploaded a lighter version. All I had to do was delete a curves adjustment layer Smile
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:16 pm

cool cool. if that was your goal then it came out great.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:41 pm

You could try some DTN panos. They are actually a lot easier than I first thought.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:06 pm

DTN? sorry if I sound newbly but I don't know what DTN stands for lol
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Day-To-night
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:03 am

ahh I get it. I guess I did a NTD shot with lightout.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:23 am

Some new ones. All made from a recent game of Covies on Valhalla.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:21 pm

"what the" reminds me of the batman symbol that goes over the moon.
nuclear looks as if its going up hill. Suspect nice thinking outside the box.
"focus"i really like seeing players symbols in pics,its more personal.
"reflection" the left 1 looks like a baby wraith.
nice pics.Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 pm

You haven't seen my Moon lit sortie or Valhalla night yet Razz

But thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:45 pm

silent mb wrote:
how weird is that.almost the same pic.lol.
i think stand off 1 is wowesome,it should look like that but the dish looks a little on the light side.if there is a light source,then there should be some subtle highlights on the edges of the dish,mongoose and maybe the mountains.
i like sandtrap night,it has more detail to it,but maybe darken the left tower a bit,it seems to stand out from the rest.
i think valhalla night works well its the most convincing,but instead of cutting out the sky try darkening then adding stars and the moon from brushes.it might be more subtle.
and nice miniature.
I've yet to try night pictures,so i don't know how hard they are to do,so i hope you dont mind my input.Razz
nice work. Smile

edit: i just noticed that every time i type -a w e s o m e- it comes out as wowesome,thats cool. Very Happy
lol,i did a post on them a while ago,but i noticed sortie has more highlights.much better.Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Oops. Silly me. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 am

post nuclear is my favourite but why is the wraith green?!

excellent background, you should do scenary shots with that style, but the wraith makes it just like a recolouring
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:21 pm

The reason for that is because I was thinking that there is so much radiation in the air that it changes the color of things. But if you want me to change it, I will.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:20 am

sunset is an amazing image

really confusing though but a great idea =]
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:28 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
sunset is an amazing image

really confusing though but a great idea =]
it almost looks like giant windows looking out over the land.
nice effect.Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Thank you. I find it kind of confusing too, so I made a new version where the reflection is faded.

I got the idea from a car commercial.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:41 pm

i think the fade ends too soon imo,try out a gradient fade.DUM4S5 showed me how to do it with a graduated blur a while back.
check this link not the best but the quickest to find.Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Thank you. However I do not think that I can do that because my PSD file isn't opening. But thank you any way.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:59 am

I added a new one.

And guys, I will be going on vacation to the Bahamas for ten days. I will be making some real life panoramas so don't worry, I will be working. Razz
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Inkognito wrote:
I added a new one.

And guys, I will be going on vacation to the Bahamas for ten days. I will be making some real life panoramas so don't worry, I will be working. Razz
this is cool,and there is 3 spartans in the shot(full view)
i like the insignia on the wall too.

bahamas,your so lucky,its stormy over here in england.
have a nice time.Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Mucho gracias.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Lucky bastard. Have an wowesome time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inkognito-Collection
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next