Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
silent mb - collection Vote_lcapsilent mb - collection Voting_barsilent mb - collection Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
silent mb - collection Vote_lcapsilent mb - collection Voting_barsilent mb - collection Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

silent mb - collection

Go down 
+9
Knight Kninja
2good4u2
Paranoxia
Doc152
Inkognito
DUM4S5
GamerNerd
Rickder 6
silent mb
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

silent mb - collection Empty
PostSubject: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:08 am

silent mb's collection
and heres my old collection link

Smile

Last edited by silent mb on Thu May 14, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : clean up)
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:42 am

You have some of the best Haloramics ive ever seen. I love "Feel the Force!" very cool. Also congrats on your stuff getting put front page on B.net. Your "Last Man Standing" is awesome to say the least.
Back to top Go down
GamerNerd
Journeyman
GamerNerd

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Your stuff is so good it was one of your pics that got me into haloramics. Keep up the amazing stuff you are doing.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:32 am

fixed it for you =] You forgot to delete the space

awesome shots aswell =]
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:01 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:

awesome shots aswell =]

thanks DUM4S5 Smile,but ive noticed that cooliris doesn't really fit.cant get to the link tab(top right of pic)
is this just the way the page set up is?
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:04 pm

silent mb wrote:
DUM4S5 wrote:

awesome shots aswell =]

thanks DUM4S5 Smile,but ive noticed that cooliris doesn't really fit.cant get to the link tab(top right of pic)
is this just the way the page set up is?
yea, AmX changed the site layout. Before it fitted perfectly now it doesn't =[
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:26 pm

The one that caught my eye today is Halo(333). It is nice work that gives me some ideas for anticipation shots.

Halo 4 Dead is very cool. Maybe we should have a "covers" contest. I have some ideas of what I want to do for it. My first one and yes I will give it away is "Halo Life" (Half Life) it would be the cover of Half Life 2 with Dr Freeman or in this case the MC and Cortona standing behind him, He would be holding either a sticky or one of those small freeky flood creatures.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:03 pm

Rickder 6 wrote:
The one that caught my eye today is Halo(333). It is nice work that gives me some ideas for anticipation shots.

Halo 4 Dead is very cool. Maybe we should have a "covers" contest. I have some ideas of what I want to do for it. My first one and yes I will give it away is "Halo Life" (Half Life) it would be the cover of Half Life 2 with Dr Freeman or in this case the MC and Cortona standing behind him, He would be holding either a sticky or one of those small freeky flood creatures.

yeh,a covers contest would be cool.
i find it more inspirational to base a shot on an idea,rather than looking through loads of vids.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:49 pm

How do you have that slide show type thingy?

Awesome pics by the way.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:13 pm

i had trouble doing it as well(DUM4S5 fixed it for me)post up the link to set and maybe he could help Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:13 pm

Rawr, now I have to be more creative, you used a lot of ideas I was thinking of doing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Your Epitaph shot is nice, great color and scope. I want to print, frame and hand it up on my wall.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Rickder 6 wrote:
Your Epitaph shot is nice, great color and scope. I want to print, frame and hand it up on my wall.

thanks Rickder,i was trying out some cross processing.probably not the best pic to try it on,but i thought it turned out ok. Smile

some more up i posted before on the other forum.just getting my collection up Smile

oh,and i put up the original names finally Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:40 pm

How long did these take you?

And how do you use that 3-D wall?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Inkognito wrote:
How long did these take you?

And how do you use that 3-D wall?

most take about an hour but some dont need any editing apart from a little contrast boost so only take minutes.
by 3D wall im guessing you mean "cooliris"i didnt set it up(thanks again DUM4S5)but all i do is update my set on flickr and the pics appear on it.
if you cant get it working by following this > link then get as far as you can and im sure someone will be able to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Okay, thank you.

Just one last thing, how do you get those filters such as the lightning, etc?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Inkognito wrote:
Okay, thank you.

Just one last thing, how do you get those filters such as the lightning, etc?

there are filters in most editing programs,and by lighting which pic are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:25 pm

"Feel my power"

To me, that does not look possible in game.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Inkognito wrote:
"Feel my power"

heres a link to how i done it link
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Inkognito wrote:
"Feel my power"

its because silent is a whizz with this sorta stuff =]

it just takes practice
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 pm

contest entry Smile

MC dose it again

this is what i was kinda going for Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Damn you. Razz That is too awesome.

I added another panorama with an 'out-of-crop' look. It is on my collection.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:38 pm

I like that. It is awesome, did you get the screens from your multilayer or Campaign?
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:02 am

Rickder 6 wrote:
I like that. It is awesome, did you get the screens from your multilayer or Campaign?

I think both Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:11 am

Thats pretty cool, that would be a hard one to accomplish for me, must of took him some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

silent mb - collection
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next