Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 9 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Vote_lcapInkognito-Collection - Page 9 Voting_barInkognito-Collection - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Inkognito-Collection

Go down 
+7
Strike Force
Doc152
Rickder 6
silent mb
Paranoxia
DUM4S5
Inkognito
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:51 am

Hey guys, just to let you know I am sick (might have swine flu).

Anyway, one new one for now.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:03 pm

i like it. i can't see the rain in the sky though. probably bacuse it's the same color as the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Yeah, you can't. However, in real life, you can only see rain when it is up against a dark background, so I guess it all works out! lol.

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Another Halo Reach banner ^.^
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:04 am

pretty badass. i like the 2 lines at the sides. the glow behind him looks good, but it could use some smudging at the top and right side. you can see it's a square now.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:26 am

Yes I know! It was so annoying with that square shape.

I fixed it and uploaded a new one.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 pm

nice setting on rain and i really dig the banner.B & W really suits it.
Smile

Last edited by silent mb on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Thank you. I made it B&W so that later I could make it any color I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:09 am

One new one. This is closer to my original idea.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:33 pm

really nice work on this,nice colours and lighting on the spartan too.
Smile
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 pm

nice colors indeed. i also like the fog and nighttime.
i love it, but i'd reduce the opacity of the smoke and ships a bit. (i think) or some blurring?
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:18 pm

I implemented 2goods suggestions. I decreased the smokes opacity from 75 to 70%, added .2 gaussian blur, and added 1.0 gaussian blur to the ships.

And thanks guys =)
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:26 pm

One new one. Pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:51 am

epic lift Razz
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:19 am

nice colours,reminds me of call of duty.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Thanks guys, I also added one I have wanted to do for a while now.

The Guardian
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:52 pm

i really like that,its like a pencil type drawing.is that a paper texture?goes very well with this.

i have always wondered what that thing is.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Yes it is a texture, I got it off of google.

And apparently is is a Guardian:
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian_Sentinel
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:13 pm

the guardian looks great.
the colors and the way you put the hologram from epitaph inside of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Thanks 2good.

Not a halorama, just a custom logo I created in like 5 minutes, tell me what you guys think.

And my next panorama will be my 100th. I am gonna take my time, and make it as epic as I can =)
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:00 pm

i like the little details(full size here)
did you use paths for the line?

what is the line?does it mean anything?
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:02 pm

I used the pen tool, so I think that is what you mean. The background is just a stock texture I got from google, and set it overlay, and painted over it with a white brush, etc.

And no, it doesn't mean anything, just a symbol I made up.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:04 pm

There is my 100th panorama, uploaded while I am in London.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:06 pm

wowesome.nice colour and i like the hornets.its the ship make it wowesome.
i still cannot fave it.

you must be not far from me.
Smile
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:17 am

very epic! don't know what else to say. nicely done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkognito-Collection   Inkognito-Collection - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inkognito-Collection
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next