Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Vote_lcapGetting ready for another montage - Page 3 Voting_barGetting ready for another montage - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Vote_lcapGetting ready for another montage - Page 3 Voting_barGetting ready for another montage - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Getting ready for another montage

Go down 
+14
Pokeh
pkitt
MechSicken
Rickder 6
Thesilentyak
Paranoxia
H3WM Apathy
silent mb
VariableJustice
saysmoo
BlackHawk9790
DUM4S5
Inkognito
AmX15
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:11 pm

I'll get a student discount. Wink
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:13 pm

right, I forgot about that, the whole adobe video suite is only like 799 with the student discount, I might get that if I ever get enough money after I build my PC. That itself will probably be over a thousand
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:10 pm

What I am thinking is that if we wanted to do this:

We have a video of a game where something epic happens. We start recording about 30 seconds before the epic thing happens. Right as the epic thing happens, the video pauses and it goes into a panorama of that epic thing.

Or, we could have an image. And then it flips into the same image but with 'night vision' and there is that sound effect like in CoD4.
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:23 pm

The video to panorama is easy enough to do and it will look cool. Maybe the night vision thing as part of the intro as well, but I think the video to panoramic first would look really cool
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Inkognito wrote:

We have a video of a game where something epic happens. We start recording about 30 seconds before the epic thing happens. Right as the epic thing happens, the video pauses and it goes into a panorama of that epic thing.

Or, we could have an image. And then it flips into the same image but with 'night vision' and there is that sound effect like in CoD4.

That's a sweet idea, very creative!
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:14 am

Inkognito wrote:

whuh??

you stole my idea... =[
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:03 am

Poor Tom.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:48 am

Sorry! But I guess its payback since you steal all of my panorama ideas Razz

Kidding, but I had no idea that it was your idea.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:04 am

Inkognito wrote:

=[ i avoid stealing, i like to be original. =P

besides its like one of the first comments on this thread
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:51 am

Okay, um, I have a mega-huge image. And seeing as you want the largest resolution, I need a way of getting a 20MB file to you...

Um, yeah.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:25 am

hot damn kid, how do you even make one that big?
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:25 am

Paranoxia wrote:
Okay, um, I have a mega-huge image. And seeing as you want the largest resolution, I need a way of getting a 20MB file to you...

Um, yeah.
I need the dimensions...
Um... Do you have photoshop? With the size of that file, and if it's a jpg, the dimensions have to be well over 10000 px by 10000 px. That would be wowesome for the montage!!!

Send me the file at:

americanxplorer13 [at] gmail [dot] com
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:04 am

DUM4S5 wrote:
Inkognito wrote:

=[ i avoid stealing, i like to be original. =P

besides its like one of the first comments on this thread

Exclamation Then I must have missed it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MechSicken
Journeyman
MechSicken

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Paranoxia wrote:

Um, yeah.
Get a DeviantArt, they do full-res uploads.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:52 pm

1 more Smile
backup has arrived
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:43 am

AmX15 wrote:
Paranoxia wrote:

Um, yeah.
I need the dimensions...
Um... Do you have photoshop? With the size of that file, and if it's a jpg, the dimensions have to be well over 10000 px by 10000 px. That would be wowesome for the montage!!!

Send me the file at:

americanxplorer13 [at] gmail [dot] com

It's 10166 by 3500ish...

Okay, I'll email it now.

EDIT: too big to send, I'll post it on DeviantArt.

EDIT2: Here we go http://eyspy.deviantart.com/art/Warthog-blue-124113883
Back to top Go down
pkitt
pkitt

PostSubject: Gost Buster   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Here is my first ever haloramics photo.
I did not take the screenshot though.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:14 pm

urm, check with the author it is ok to use it

and why the flash? just link the image file
Back to top Go down
pkitt
pkitt

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:52 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
urm, check with the author it is ok to use it

and why the flash? just link the image file
ok
Back to top Go down
Pokeh
Journeyman
Pokeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 am

I've got a whole bunch here. Feel free to use whichever ones you like.
Back to top Go down
xl SN1P3OUT lx

PostSubject: Montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:28 pm

ok here r some good screenshots for the montage Smile i dont know how to link so here they are

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=68153071

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=81621369

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=68153035

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=81621350

sorry about all of that but i dont no how to link! tell me if there good screen shots!!!
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:30 pm

We're not looking for screeshots as much as Panoramics. screenshots are good, but this is a panoramic montage...
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Exactly, we are here to make panoramas. Speaking of which I should start making some.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:10 pm

H3WM Apathy wrote:
We're not looking for screeshots as much as Panoramics. screenshots are good, but this is a panoramic montage...
yeah these are some good screenshots.
we have a halo 3 screenshot section.here
start your own gallery there,that way people know where to look for them.
i might have to post some of mine there too.Smile
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:24 pm

xl SN1P3OUT lx wrote:
ok here r some good screenshots for the montage Smile i dont know how to link so here they are

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=68153071

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=81621369

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=68153035

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=81621350

sorry about all of that but i dont no how to link! tell me if there good screen shots!!!
Way to be a loser. Get off the website before I ban you. I know where you live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for another montage
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next