Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Variable's gallery Vote_lcapVariable's gallery Voting_barVariable's gallery Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Variable's gallery Vote_lcapVariable's gallery Voting_barVariable's gallery Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Variable's gallery

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VariableJustice
Journeyman
VariableJustice

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Its been a while since i made anything but i have uploaded a few more pics.

Last edited by VariableJustice on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Nice work I love the chopper shot, and the broken halo is super cool. It kind of reminds me of the old days seeing thoughs pics of pre halo with the broken halo in the background.

As for constructive criticism I would say lighten up the silhouette spartan a little and on the next snow chopper shot if you do another one, try to get more of the red suited driver in there to off set the color.

Good job man!
Back to top Go down
VariableJustice
Journeyman
VariableJustice

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:40 am

thanks i will keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:01 am

Your a natural my friend, your work is very unique and original!. Some very good ideas. Great work!
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Rickder 6 wrote:
Your a natural my friend, your work is very unique and original!. Some very good ideas. Great work!
welcome,i agree with rickder,you seem to be a natural at this or you just have a good eye for a cool shot.
the ones that stand out for me most are snow chopper(my fave) warthog,hornet and wraith.
the campaign shots work really well too,like plasma.
good start to your gallery.
Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:34 pm

ah good 'ol campaign. You can't really go wrong with campaign shots and you certainly haven't

awesome stuff =]
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:13 pm

silent mb wrote:
Rickder 6 wrote:
welcome,i agree with rickder,you seem to be a natural at this or you just have a good eye for a cool shot.
the ones that stand out for me most are snow chopper(my fave) warthog,hornet and wraith.
the campaign shots work really well too,like plasma.
good start to your gallery.
Smile

Not to j@rk each other off here but I agree, that is an excellent start!
Back to top Go down
VariableJustice
Journeyman
VariableJustice

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:10 pm

thanks for all the encouragement! i think going to art school and taking photography really gave me a good base for this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:33 am

all the new chopper shots are really cool,they would be my faves(chopper vs chopper,dirt chopper) but air raid pushed to the front in my books.the colours are amazing,was the sky originally that colour?
lots of amazing work Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:56 am

awesome portarit shots =]

you really know how to fill an image
Back to top Go down
VariableJustice
Journeyman
VariableJustice

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:25 pm

yeah the sky in air raid was originally that color. i took the pic when you first go to the hangar in crows nest, there are two phantoms that fly in and drop off troops.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:06 pm

I love the contrast in your images.

Keep it up man!
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:58 am

You have jaw dropping work my friend. Hero, Chopper vs Chopper, Air raid, Wow keep it up man! Its the skills like yours that will get us in that spotlight.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:16 pm

trio,silhouette and spartan blue work really well.how did you get the black background on hero and spartan?
punch,now that's a knock out.
hero is probably my fave out of these.
nice work. Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:27 pm

you have very calming scenes but there is always a sense of action to come with them =]
Back to top Go down
VariableJustice
Journeyman
VariableJustice

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Thanks guys, its been a while since i have done any of these.
Oh and silent if you look at the elevator shaft in orbital there is a completely black room that i found but almost anything you put in there will still be in full color and almost glowing. I think somebody made a map that is featured in the bungie favorites right now if you want to take a look otherwise i could put it up on my fileshare, the gamertag i am currently using is acupucture (i know its spelled wrong) so feel free to send me a friend request.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:21 pm

thanks for that,i have a snowbound screenshot map also.i think there is an avalanche screenshot map floating around somewhere.
these could be added to the new Aesthetic Maps post. #
FR on way Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 pm

If I didn't know better I would be asking when the Covenant attacked. Your panos look real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Variable's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variable's gallery   Variable's gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Variable's gallery
Page 1 of 1