Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Paranoxia's Gallery Vote_lcapParanoxia's Gallery Voting_barParanoxia's Gallery Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Paranoxia's Gallery Vote_lcapParanoxia's Gallery Voting_barParanoxia's Gallery Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Paranoxia's Gallery

Go down 
+3
DUM4S5
silent mb
Paranoxia
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paranoxia
Journeyman

Paranoxia's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:16 am

Not that many at the moment, will add more.

Newest ones are to the right.

Full res version of 'Untitled-for-Web'
http://eyspy.deviantart.com/art/Warthog-blue-124113883

Last edited by Paranoxia on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:02 pm

these are good for a first try :)nice use of motion blur on the betrayal.nice action shots and i really like the angle on banshee war,my fave so far.
keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:18 pm

like silent said, good first try

now i want more awesome ones =]

more action really improves a shot, these ones seem a bit empty
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Okay, thanks =D
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:42 pm

To continue on what was said, the rule of thumb is if you are doing a shot with action, i.e. moving objects, then you want that action to take up your whole pano, where if there are no moving objects, which is a scenery shot, then in general you want a view that shows a lot of the said map. Well in general at least. Nice shots for your first try though
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Alright, I'll try to keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:32 am

Found out how to pan cam and added a nice new one of the Valhalla mountains.
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:50 am

Nice and vivid colors in your shots. Clearly defined. As everyone else is saying a little more action would be good and would definitely benefit the shots. There is no need to go crazy or try and outdo anything or anyone, use these shots and base your future ones off of them.

I look forward to seeing more.
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:09 am

Okay =D
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:29 pm

ive never pan cammed out of valhalla before,and when im on that level im always too busy getting killed(lol)to notice the surroundings.
you have pulled off a nice tranquil scene that i will be making in to a wallpaper if you dont mind.
nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Sure, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:23 pm

that is a really nice,pleasent shot =]

top work!
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:53 am

Thank you.

Added a Standoff and a Construct one.

I like pan-cam now =D
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:59 pm

You have some very nice backdrops, I think you should put some type in your Valhalla mountains shot like you did on the other for an awesome Haloramics banner, maybe soft crop the clouds in front of some of the letters.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:16 pm

maybe calm,serene shots are what you are best at.
these work really well,and as rickder said,put some text on these and you have a couple of nice banners. Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:13 pm

i like serene shots =]
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:00 pm

This must be new because I haven't seen it yet. Either way these are amazing. Valhalla mountains is my favorite. Keep it up man!
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:40 am

Added one* more. I like the colours =D

*One original panorama, two different versions.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:30 pm

nice capture,reminds me of DUM4S5's fireworks pic.
i prefer the original over the colourful 1.
i know what its like to edit a photo a couple of times then be left with 3 or 4 of the same pic to choose from.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:33 pm

I haven't uploaded the original =D

I know what you mean though, the one that looks more realistic.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:54 pm

colour sometimes works, sometimes it doesn't

its about getting the right tone =]
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:46 pm

The Listeners is great, its defiantly a different take on Standoff Ive never seen or thought of before. I like it!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:33 pm

The Bubble is a cool new addition. Cool
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Which do you like the best?
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:07 pm

The second bubble. More natural.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranoxia's Gallery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next