Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
About the forum structure and the way posts are done Vote_lcapAbout the forum structure and the way posts are done Voting_barAbout the forum structure and the way posts are done Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
About the forum structure and the way posts are done Vote_lcapAbout the forum structure and the way posts are done Voting_barAbout the forum structure and the way posts are done Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

About the forum structure and the way posts are done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

About the forum structure and the way posts are done Empty
PostSubject: About the forum structure and the way posts are done   About the forum structure and the way posts are done Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm

The way this forum works does not lend itself to a large community. If you think about it, a large amount of members posting their work, each expecting helpful comments, could all go tits up relatively quickly.

i noticed it in our previous forum and it may become more of a problem as we expand.

Basically what im asking for is a solution for this potential problem. A possible one, if we expand alot, is to subdivide panorama catorgories even more. Maybe structure it similar to forgehub.

But then again i don't see us getting that big. Unlike forgehub we don't really have much to offer as subject matter. Unless we start doing other artsy things such as aesiestic maps.

Owell, have think about it and get back to me with your responses
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: About the forum structure and the way posts are done   About the forum structure and the way posts are done Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:21 am

i get what your saying,and i think expanding on what we do here could be the way to go.making some maps just for new shots could be cool,we could all try and meet up and do some set pano's or just have fun on them,then we could do a contest on the video from that game.
i tried to do "haloramicom" but it was a lot of work and didnt always work out.
but i think we may need to expand what we do here to keep it fresh.
Smile
maybe we can add a wallpaper post,put up some wallpapers that people could use Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: About the forum structure and the way posts are done   About the forum structure and the way posts are done Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:42 am

silent mb wrote:
i get what your saying,and i think expanding on what we do here could be the way to go.making some maps just for new shots could be cool,we could all try and meet up and do some set pano's or just have fun on them,then we could do a contest on the video from that game.
i tried to do "haloramicom" but it was a lot of work and didnt always work out.
but i think we may need to expand what we do here to keep it fresh.
Smile
maybe we can add a wallpaper post,put up some wallpapers that people could use Smile
hmmmm that gives me an idea for a compo =]
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: About the forum structure and the way posts are done   About the forum structure and the way posts are done Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:02 am

I think that every member gets one thread on the collection forum, and that thread has all their work in a Cooliris 3-D wall.

And instead of it being like the other ones, it could be double listed to fit onto one page:

Name.....................Name
Etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the forum structure and the way posts are done   About the forum structure and the way posts are done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the forum structure and the way posts are done
Page 1 of 1