Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
New Forum CSS Layout Vote_lcapNew Forum CSS Layout Voting_barNew Forum CSS Layout Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
New Forum CSS Layout Vote_lcapNew Forum CSS Layout Voting_barNew Forum CSS Layout Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

New Forum CSS Layout

Go down 
+3
GamerNerd
silent mb
AmX15
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

New Forum CSS Layout Empty
PostSubject: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:51 pm

If you have noticed, I have completely altered the CSS of the forum to a darker color. If you find any bugs (lighter or darker colors that don't fit in) please reply in this thread telling me where the bug may be.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:10 pm

the bar at the top seems weird(might be my browser)they have symbols instead of linked writing.other wise excellent
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:13 pm

May I see a screenshot?

And what browser are you using?
Back to top Go down
GamerNerd
Journeyman
GamerNerd

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:33 am

Yea the bar up the top is like not loading it just comes up as an x and then the name after it.
Back to top Go down
GamerNerd
Journeyman
GamerNerd

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:37 am

In the forums when people do a quote it comes up to bright and you can't see the words but that could just be me. But it looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:25 am

im redexing all over the place and the qoutes are in white and on a light blue background
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:59 am

silent mb wrote:
the bar at the top seems weird(might be my browser)they have symbols instead of linked writing.other wise excellent
It's a problem with Google Chrome. It works fine in Firefox.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:05 am

chrome
iexplorer 8
firefox does seem to work fine.
any chance of a link to the banner haloramic Smile
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:45 am

New Forum CSS Layout Forumheader

I have no idea why the links don't work on IE8 or Chrome...
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:55 pm

The navigation has been fixed.
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:01 pm

I dunno where to report this, but when I try to edit my profile to include my gamertag, some error comes up where it says that it doesnt accept users who are more than 99 years old, even though my birthday is set at March 7, 1988. It must be a bug or something.
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm

This is a bug with the software I'm using. You just have to clear the year in your birthday and try to add it in later.
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:28 pm

alright, sounds good
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:35 pm

I think I have fixed all of the known bugs.
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Still can't enter in my birthday, gives me the same error about not allowing users over 99 years old.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:37 pm

the forum seems a bit funny with google chrome.it seems fine with explorer.
i dont know if its just me.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:50 pm

looks fine on firefox.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:17 pm

looks ok know,i think i had to clear the cache
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 pm

there's been a big white bar around the haloramics banner since the new theme. it looks fine in firefox though (not in IE 7)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum CSS Layout   New Forum CSS Layout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forum CSS Layout
Page 1 of 1