Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Vote_lcapAmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Voting_barAmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Vote_lcapAmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Voting_barAmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO

Go down 
+4
silent mb
Doc152
DUM4S5
AmX15
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Empty
PostSubject: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Last edited by AmX15 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:50 am

good start here =]
maybe making the colours more vivid would help spice them up a bit, anyways i hope to them all done Razz
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 pm

I was thinking we could create another group panorama of everybody. We may get more people if we start here. These are all locations on all of the Halo 3 maps where I think the screenshots would look best at.
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:48 pm

they would be good places, just need to wait for everyone to get the new maps.
i would be up for it.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:10 am

these are cool places for a new group shot.
i like the assembly one,but not everyone has the maps yet.
wherever it is done,im up for it Smile
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:08 am

We could do it just like we did the last one. We have everyone take a screenshot of their spartan. Then I'll cut it out in photoshop and paste it in to the panorama. That way, we can have everyone contribute without having to worry about the time differences.

You can hold weapons, have your favorite armor, whatever distinguishes you from everyone else. Then, you can post your spartan in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:32 am

What up buddy, good spots for the group photo, sorry DUM I didnt get that re-pose to you for the old one. I like the Assembly shot my self.
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:49 am

What about the skybox on sandbox with the sunset in the background?
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:27 am

Strike Force wrote:
What about the skybox on sandbox with the sunset in the background?
Yeah, I haven't had much time to get on Halo. (My brother's always playing and doesn't want me to take screenshots) I think it would be a good idea to take a screenshot in the skybox. I know DUM4S5 has a very nice map he created in the skybox which would be a nice place to take the screenshot.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:46 pm

When I read the topic I thought you were stealing my idea. =P

I will post my spartan, or elite here in a little while. (Do you want a link to an HTMl site with the image embedded on it?)
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Yes, but if you could, please post your character in the pinned topic I have at the top of this forum. That way we can keep everything organized. Remember, don't edit the image of your character.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Okay. Just what kind of lighting to you want?
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:59 am

Just take a screenshot of your character standing there. No lighting, nothing. Just a plain basic screenshot. Feel free to hold your weapon at your side though.

You can do that by pressing and holding LB, RB, A, Down, and pushing in on the left stick.
Back to top Go down
Pokeh
Journeyman
Pokeh

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:54 am

Got any ideas for which map we should use for a basic, plain screenshot?
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:13 am

Pokeh wrote:
sandtrap's lighting is perfect, nice and bright and plenty of contrast

don't do avalanche or similar lighted maps. It's very blue and there is limited contrast
Back to top Go down
Pokeh
Journeyman
Pokeh

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:08 am

DUM4S5 wrote:
Pokeh wrote:
sandtrap's lighting is perfect, nice and bright and plenty of contrast

don't do avalanche or similar lighted maps. It's very blue and there is limited contrast
Alright. I took a few screenshots on Sandtrap. It's up to you which one to choose:

- Screenshot #1
- Screenshot #2
- Screenshot #3
- Screenshot #4
- Screenshot #5
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:54 am

I'm assuming these are your character for the group screenshot?

Please post these in the sticky I have in this forum.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm

I was thinking that when we submit our characters, they could be placed outside of Epitaph as if we are a squad walking towards an unknown structure.

I have two panoramas of Epitaph on my thread
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:24 pm

I really like that idea! We need a panorama shot on the ground and looks up. If we want people to be walking towards it, we need a screenshot of your backside and of you walking. You don't have to hold your weapon at your side, but you can if you want. This could turn out really well!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Or if people want to see the face of their character, we could have them walking away. But I think it wouldn't be as good.

And just for added effect, some characters could be turned around and walking backwards as though they are looking back to make sure nothing is sneaking up on them.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:00 pm

We need more activity people!

And we need to get the community spotlight done as quickly as possible so more people can find out about us. Not to mention more montages, and more tutorials.

(I will be adding my spartan to this post ASAP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO   AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AmX15 - Panoramas of All Maps -- GROUP PHOTO
Page 1 of 1