Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Vote_lcapGetting ready for another montage - Page 2 Voting_barGetting ready for another montage - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Vote_lcapGetting ready for another montage - Page 2 Voting_barGetting ready for another montage - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Getting ready for another montage

Go down 
+14
Pokeh
pkitt
MechSicken
Rickder 6
Thesilentyak
Paranoxia
H3WM Apathy
silent mb
VariableJustice
saysmoo
BlackHawk9790
DUM4S5
Inkognito
AmX15
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Send me an email @ pitzelalex@gmail.com and I'll reply with the attached file
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Just upload it to imageshack.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:05 am

here are mine
my set
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:42 pm

http://picasaweb.google.com/ThePSly/Haloramics#5324622406036959634
http://picasaweb.google.com/ThePSly/Haloramics#5325624138256333778
http://picasaweb.google.com/ThePSly/Haloramics#5326027032529888482
http://picasaweb.google.com/ThePSly/Haloramics#5326065003583857746
http://picasaweb.google.com/ThePSly/Haloramics#5331948577990069170
http://picasaweb.google.com/ThePSly/Haloramics#5324636405255167954

Just click the button that says 'Download' for full quality.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Wait, what kind of music is going to be used? Instrumental is a must, but when it comes to genre, these are my thoughts:

I think that orchestral/classical is ideal for Halo. Just look at the first montage, or mine, the music just fits. Now while I have nothing against using other types of music (except for rap Mad ) I think that we would do our images, and our group a favor if we use instrumental orchestral music that just sounds epic

That is just my two cents.

(If we run out of music, remember the Halo music from the sound tracks Surprised )
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:27 am

look up ratatat if you run out of music ideas.
Back to top Go down
Thesilentyak

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:42 am

how on earth do you donate a pic to the next montage? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Haha, just post the largest size/resolution you have in this thread.

This might be a good song for the montage Razz

Or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAbzg3BeaDY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:32 pm

I think I just got some great music (I got the files on my computer so I can send them to whoever is editing the videos)

I got them from the guy who made them so we are going to have to credit him in the description.

Road to Kashmir
Doom
Vendetta

And my favorite:
Battle of the Worlds
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:19 pm

i really like the star trek one,epic.
road to kashmir is cool too,its actually a led zeppelin tune remixed.
i thought about that tune for a normal action montage the other day.check it out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRpJg1StvFw
good finds Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:03 pm

If you guys want I could be this groups 'music man.' Smile It would take some responsibility off of whoever is making the video.

The Music that I posted earlier is actually just real songs that have been remixed. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:38 pm

I like that Battle of the Worlds Inkog!
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:03 am

I just bought a CD of modern instrumental rock music. The music is amazing! What's better, is that the creators of the music gave me permission to use the songs in our videos.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:08 am

Okay that sounds good. Any way you could give us a preview of it? Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:21 am

1 for the montage.its a wallpaper too,click to download.

escape and evade

Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:31 pm

OMG WTF bbq!!!! That is amazingly wowesome!
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Well, I have two more really cool ones.

Here's A Day on The Beach:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38657087@N05/3555348830/sizes/l/

and here's Chopper beats Hog :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38657087@N05/3564637070/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Also, if you need help with the intro, video into panoramic, I can help with that, I edit videos all the time and I have an idea on how to make it work, if you need help with that.
Back to top Go down
MechSicken
Journeyman
MechSicken

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:02 pm

I'm trying to start a band, but or now I just have a guitar, and could probably lay down a beat in FL8, so if we need some music in the future, let me know, and I'll try. Let me find the high res version of the one in my CoolIris wall... not very high action, but eeh. Also, instead of Movie Maker or whatever we're using, I suggest picking up a program called Photo Story if we aren't using that already.

My Submission - Tsavo Sunset

Last edited by MechSicken on Tue May 26, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:31 pm

I'm using Pinnacle Studio 11 Plus with a capture card.

It's what the Pros use. ;-)
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:48 pm

Well, not technically, but it's what I use to CAPTURE. I use Sony Vegas Platinum Pro pack, but the professional (movies) editors use either Adobe Premier or Final Cut for editing. Pinnacle, maybe for commercials and stuff, but yeah... Anyway... Razz
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Yeah, I'm just going to use what I've always been using. No one's complained about it so far... Smile
Back to top Go down
MechSicken
Journeyman
MechSicken

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Actually, I think you'd find Photo Story a lot easier to use. I've used Pinnacle, After Effects, and PhotoS, and PhotoS is thebest for this kind of montage, since it is strictly still images.
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:35 pm

I'm going to stick to Pinnacle for this montage. I'll probably purchase Adobe Premier later. It doesn't look like it costs too much.

Adobe Premiere Pro, right?
Back to top Go down
MechSicken
Journeyman
MechSicken

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:44 pm

Photo Story Download

Just download it and try it, it is free.
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Go for adobe premier, but it's pretty expensive, 799$

Plus, I've never actually used it so I can't tell you if it's any good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for another montage
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next