Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Getting ready for another montage Vote_lcapGetting ready for another montage Voting_barGetting ready for another montage Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Getting ready for another montage Vote_lcapGetting ready for another montage Voting_barGetting ready for another montage Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Getting ready for another montage

Go down 
+14
Pokeh
pkitt
MechSicken
Rickder 6
Thesilentyak
Paranoxia
H3WM Apathy
silent mb
VariableJustice
saysmoo
BlackHawk9790
DUM4S5
Inkognito
AmX15
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

Getting ready for another montage Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:54 pm

It's about time for us to start collecting more images for a new montage. Most of you may think that it's too early, but this one needs to be better than the second and first one I made (It's never too early to work towards perfection Very Happy). I already have some nice instrumental rock music (or something like that), that a kid at my school made. It's very high quality, and it would work rather nicely with what we do.

All I need from you is to post the best images that YOU have created. PLEASE give me the highest quality you have, no matter what the size! This montage can turn out great if we try our hardest!

Requirements:
MUST be high quality. It needs to be over 650 x 650 in dimensions.
MUST be your own work. This is so I can give you credit in the video.
MUST be your best work. If you aren't sure, just post it anyways. It won't hurt you.
MUST submit as many as possible. I don't want to have to cut this one short.

Let's get to it!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Reserved.
As soon as finals are done (Two weeks), I will start pumping out new ones.

I also think that we should give it a little bit of time, make them more savory to the viewers. Kind of like a TV show with a new episode almost every day. Eventually, you get bored of it. Not that Haloramics are boring, but not many people have the same quality taste that we do here.

Here is one though:
Hill Contested The sad part is that I wanted it my montage, but I forgot to put it in! Razz

PS: I think that all of our montages should be linked together (video response, etc.) so people have a higher chance of seeing them.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:01 am

i have an idea of something for the title image.

Basically it starts off as a video, some action happens, it freezes into a haloramic with the word haloramics conveniently placed somewhere =]
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk9790
Journeyman
BlackHawk9790

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Here's one. Hope it meets the standards. Very Happy

Archaic - 984 KB , 9019 x 2128

I'm a new user to the site, and not that versed in making these type of panoramas.
This is one of the few 'Halo' based panorama i've made, so if anyone has any comments or suggestions, please feel free to send them my way.
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:07 pm

BlackHawk9790 wrote:
Here's one. Hope it meets the standards. Very Happy

Archaic - 984 KB , 9019 x 2128

I'm a new user to the site, and not that versed in making these type of panoramas.
This is one of the few 'Halo' based panorama i've made, so if anyone has any comments or suggestions, please feel free to send them my way.
I get the following:
Photobucket wrote:
This image or video has been moved or deleted
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk9790
Journeyman
BlackHawk9790

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Here's that link again.

Archaic

Sorry about that. The Album was private, that may have been the problem.
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk9790
Journeyman
BlackHawk9790

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Okay, I had move the image to another folder, but since i had visited the image at it's old location, the link worked on my CPU. Sorry here's the new location.

Archaic
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:54 am

BlackHawk9790 wrote:
Okay, I had move the image to another folder, but since i had visited the image at it's old location, the link worked on my CPU. Sorry here's the new location.

Archaic
i'm sorry, i just had to =]

Archaic Spin
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:28 am

haha wow that actually looks pretty cool.
I have 2 more pans but they are on another computer and I cant get to them until monday. when I get them I will post all 5 or however many I have by then.
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk9790
Journeyman
BlackHawk9790

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:22 pm

That looks pretty good. I tried to do this myself, but i didn't have a program that would allow me to do so.

Did you change the image b/c there was something wrong with it or b/c you just wanted to see what it would look like, either way, i'm not offended...

Just curious if someone liked the panoramic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:25 pm

BlackHawk9790 wrote:
That looks pretty good. I tried to do this myself, but i didn't have a program that would allow me to do so.

Did you change the image b/c there was something wrong with it or b/c you just wanted to see what it would look like, either way, i'm not offended...

i liked it =]

i did reckon the colours needed tuning though and the image was just begging for the whole planetoid effect
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:50 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
BlackHawk9790 wrote:
That looks pretty good. I tried to do this myself, but i didn't have a program that would allow me to do so. <br>
Did you change the image b/c there was something wrong with it or b/c you just wanted to see what it would look like, either way, i'm not offended... <br>
i liked it =]

i did reckon the colours needed tuning though and the image was just begging for the whole planetoid effect

Yes it was.
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk9790
Journeyman
BlackHawk9790

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Thanks for the input.

Like I had said earlier, i'm new at doing panoramas using Halo, so i'm not that familiar with some of the techniques for doing SFX on the images. That panorama was straight from the game, no editing was done to enhance it. If it's better with the planetoid effect, then that's fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:39 pm

You do not need to put in the HTML coding. Just use the same coding that you would on bungie.net
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk9790
Journeyman
BlackHawk9790

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Yeah, I figured.

It's just habbit. I ran a website while I was in school, and that's all I would use. Hard not to use it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:05 pm

I understand Razz
Back to top Go down
VariableJustice
Journeyman
VariableJustice

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:15 am

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38153380@N06/3517971632/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38153380@N06/3518062352/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38153380@N06/3517973802/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38153380@N06/3517974450/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38153380@N06/3517162699/

these are a few of my favorites/best i hope they are up to snuff so to speak. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:51 pm

VariableJustice wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38153380@N06/3517971632/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38153380@N06/3518062352/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38153380@N06/3517973802/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38153380@N06/3517974450/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38153380@N06/3517162699/

these are a few of my favorites/best i hope they are up to snuff so to speak. Very Happy

Those are wowesome. Your first one made my jaw drop Exclamation

Nice contrast and color.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:11 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
i have an idea of something for the title image.

Basically it starts off as a video, some action happens, it freezes into a haloramic with the word haloramics conveniently placed somewhere =]
thats a really good idea,its different from all the other montages out there.Smile
Back to top Go down
VariableJustice
Journeyman
VariableJustice

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:46 pm

ive never edited a video before, but wouldn't it be difficult to make a video go straight into a haloramic? since the haloramics tend to be two or more screens put together wouldn't we need to use a wider or more narrow view? not to dis the idea or anything, i think it would be a very cool start to a montage. im just curious as to how it would work. again i have zero video experience so forgive me if there is a really easy solution to my dillema.
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:56 pm

I use a pan effect with the video to pan across the haloramics. It's much nicer than just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:10 pm

Justice, what you do is you zoom in and you scroll the image sidways so that even though it's a picture, it's like your panning a camera on people or something posed a certain way, have you watched the other montage?

Anyway, this is my best so far...

https://2img.net/h/i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp260/ApathyEnrage/Ambush.jpg
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:44 pm

VariableJustice wrote:
ive never edited a video before, but wouldn't it be difficult to make a video go straight into a haloramic? since the haloramics tend to be two or more screens put together wouldn't we need to use a wider or more narrow view? not to dis the idea or anything, i think it would be a very cool start to a montage. im just curious as to how it would work. again i have zero video experience so forgive me if there is a really easy solution to my dillema.

the way DUM4S5 probably meant was to start with a scene,maybe a double kill,triple kill then as they get the over kill it pauses into the first haloramic.many later,the last pano(maybe a cool explosion)pans across then unpauses to show off the delight that is a cool finish to a new haloramics montage.Smile
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:28 pm

I can also send you a higher quality version, Photobucket lowers the quality Sad
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:47 pm

H3WM Apathy wrote:
I can also send you a higher quality version, Photobucket lowers the quality Sad
Higher quality please. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for another montage   Getting ready for another montage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for another montage
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next