Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
saysmoo panoramas Vote_lcapsaysmoo panoramas Voting_barsaysmoo panoramas Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
saysmoo panoramas Vote_lcapsaysmoo panoramas Voting_barsaysmoo panoramas Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

saysmoo panoramas

Go down 
+5
Inkognito
silent mb
Rickder 6
Joe Cool 58
saysmoo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:23 pm

this is what it is.
new things over there ----->

and here is my album for those who can't see ^that^

Last edited by saysmoo on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:35 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : wider cooliris)
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool 58
Journeyman
Joe Cool 58

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:42 am

That's pretty good, especially for a first pano. Maybe you could try blurring near the bottom of the tunnel to give it a little more depth. Otherwise ti's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:42 pm

I agree with the blurring and maybe lighten up the bottom half as well, I would say use the burn and dodge tool on the mid tones to pull up the detail on the bottom half and tone down the bright spots on and around the visor.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:52 pm

hanks guys. I lit up the bottom half just a little to see farther down. in the original it was pitch black. I also lit up the spartan and raised the contrast a little, and the glare resulted. I didn't mind it so it stayed.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Hey man if that's what you where going for than I like it.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:13 pm

What part of the Bay Area you from?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:19 pm

your first haloramic and its 1 i haven't seen before,i think it works well and shows you just how deep the rabbit hole goes,lol.(matrix)
its 1 of those weird panos that make you look a couple of times for your brain to take it in.
cool first ramic.looking forward to seeing some more.Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Very nice! That is a great first pano, especially since it is different than most others.

What you could do with the glare is add a lens flare or something at really low opacity. But heck I don't think you should, and it looks great as it is! Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:37 pm

yay for originality =]

lovely dark colours and angle
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Lonely Tower is the coolest shot I've seen so far of Epitaph, it has an interesting angle to it with nice clean colors. Sorry about my first post I honestly didn't mean to sound veg. I was just looking at it and realized I kind of sounded like a j@rk.

Good job man!!!
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Nice Panos man, I love the Epitaph one, that's sick dude!

Just wondering what you do to get that far outside of the map, I've gotten pretty far, but I forget how and I always got bounced back before long...
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:28 pm

Your new ones are awesome. Especially the one of Epitaph.

If you want to use a cooliris 3D wall, here is the tutorial
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:03 am

i really like the epitaph one, awesome colours.

Be careful, with wide angle shots though, if there isn't enough going on they look empty and bland
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:26 am

yeah,epitaph is really good.cool angle.Smile
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Happy Birthday man, I still like your Lonely Tower
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:03 pm

haha that sounds kinda funny. gotta get my head outa the gutter. so I got cooliris to work and I have a new pano. I tried to make a 360 degree pano and guess what. epic fail. some of the pics got stretched beyond recognition and photoshop even ditched one of them by putting it off to the side. heres what really happened:Photoshop CS3: "F@%& YOU SAYSMOO!" saysmoo: cowering in fear. oh well I guess I will try again later. If anyones got any tips, they would be greatly appreciated. cool beans. saysmoo out.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:47 pm

there is a tut for the cooliris thing =]

and think you may have linked it wrong anyway
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:24 pm

saysmoo wrote:
haha that sounds kinda funny. gotta get my head outa the gutter. so I got cooliris to work and I have a new pano. I tried to make a 360 degree pano and guess what. epic fail. some of the pics got stretched beyond recognition and photoshop even ditched one of them by putting it off to the side. heres what really happened:Photoshop CS3: "F@%& YOU SAYSMOO!" saysmoo: cowering in fear. oh well I guess I will try again later. If anyones got any tips, they would be greatly appreciated. cool beans. saysmoo out.
i get that sometimes,so what i do is stick a couple that i know will work in photomerge,then same again with another lot until i have a couple of larger pics that i then photomerge together.
sometimes if it still doesn't work,try a different program or manually try and fix it.hope that helps.
i like the fail forge pic.lol
Smile
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:35 pm

wowesome work on lightout, that's the best day version I have ever seen! At first glance I thought it was a shot of a real beach. Fail is a funny theme, I see the cobwebs in there, nice touch.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:53 pm

whats this about cobwebs? its one of those ninja maps where you have to jump around. when you finish it you get teleported to this little box and all you can see is "FAIL." I didnt know that by winning I was also failing.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:56 am

im confused, all im seeing is the default cooliris images =S
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:09 am

All I am seeing is the coding for the cooliris.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:46 am

thats really strange because I see cooliris just fine. with my pics in it. hm.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:28 am

Put up a new one. some people have been saying that all they see is code but I see cooliris so Idk on that one. thanks for the support!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:50 am

Try redoing the cool iris because all I see is the code and I want to be able to see your wowesome panoramas!

Try doing the tutorial again, maybe that will work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

saysmoo panoramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: saysmoo panoramas   saysmoo panoramas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saysmoo panoramas
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next