Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Vote_lcapPanoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Voting_barPanoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Vote_lcapPanoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Voting_barPanoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<

Go down 
+4
GamerNerd
AmX15
silent mb
Inkognito
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Empty
PostSubject: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi everybody, I am new here, and this is my first post, I hope you guys like it!

As the title says, I am making panoramas of every* map. Please remember that this is a work in progress, and therefore, not complete. Yet.

Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Narrowspanorama

Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Sandtrappanorama

Highground
Guardian
Blackout
Snowbound
Construct
Last Resort
Epitaph1
Epitaph2
Isolation

-----

Action shots:
Escape

Last edited by Inkognito on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:18 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : To link the images)
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:56 pm

welcome Very Happy
you have some unique views of some of the maps,they show how grand halo is.
i really like snowbound,cool colours and a nice expanse of snow to show how isolated it really is.
hope to see more from you Smile

i couldn't embed the pics either.
help anyone?
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:04 pm

It has to be a link to an actual image (.jpg, .gif, .tif, .png, .bmp, etc.) Not to an html page with the image embedded in it.
Back to top Go down
GamerNerd
Journeyman
GamerNerd

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Yea silent is right your views on the halo world just makes halo look that much better.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Thank you guys. Basically, I like images and games where the scenery extends to the horizon/beyond. It gives this sense of "what is out there?" and that is what I try to recreate when I take screenshots =P

I will be uploading more this weekend. I would do them now, but I do not play xbox during the week.

And may someone tell me how to do the following?:
AmX15 wrote:
It has to be a link to an actual image (.jpg, .gif, .tif, .png, .bmp, etc.) Not to an html page with the image embedded in it.

Last edited by Inkognito on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To not double post)
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:34 am

welcome to the group, these are awesome scenes with plenty of that "wow" factor =] Maybe make it a bit more saturated so colours become more vivid?
silent mb wrote:
welcome Very Happy
you have some unique views of some of the maps,they show how grand halo is.
i really like snowbound,cool colours and a nice expanse of snow to show how isolated it really is.
hope to see more from you Smile

i couldn't embed the pics either.
help anyone?

[ img]url[/img] =]

remember to delete the space
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Rockin pics, makes me wanna go out and buy a map of the halo universe...hmmm, theres a good one, how bout we try to make a map of the halo universe? is it possible? we shall see.

the narrows is my fav, large and vast. mysterious.

great shoot! welcome, look forward to more.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Okay, I embedded the images. But now they are cut-off. (Sorry, but as soon as I learn some basics, I will be set).

DUM4S5 wrote:
welcome to the group, these are awesome scenes with plenty of that "wow" factor =] Maybe make it a bit more saturated so colours become more vivid?

[ img]url[/img] =]

Thanks!

As for the images, I only edited the snowbound one due to the immense amount of snow. The rest I left untouched to show how much Bungie cares about their game. If you guys want, I can make them 'juicy.'

Doc152 wrote:
Rockin pics, makes me wanna go out and buy a map of the halo universe...hmmm, theres a good one, how bout we try to make a map of the halo universe? is it possible? we shall see.

I cannot choose a favorite (partially because I do not have all the maps completed yet =P)

If you think we should make a 'Haloverse' map, we will need an image of our galaxy, and the locations of the Halo rings, the home planets + colonies of every species.

And that is not even half of it pale
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:06 am

lovely images, but massive aswell

embedding images is all good and well but bandwidth isn't

please only embed 1 or 2 images in your thread, and link or thumbnail the rest
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:56 am

They look good man, I dig the Snowbound and Construct myself
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Inkognito wrote:
Okay, I embedded the images. But now they are cut-off. (Sorry, but as soon as I learn some basics, I will be set).

DUM4S5 wrote:

[ img]url[/img] =]

Thanks!

As for the images, I only edited the snowbound one due to the immense amount of snow. The rest I left untouched to show how much Bungie cares about their game. If you guys want, I can make them 'juicy.'

Doc152 wrote:

I cannot choose a favorite (partially because I do not have all the maps completed yet =P)

If you think we should make a 'Haloverse' map, we will need an image of our galaxy, and the locations of the Halo rings, the home planets + colonies of every species.

And that is not even half of it pale

yes, yes...but thata way! well, they are attempting the periodic table of Halo, why not the universe, but it doesn't have to be that large scale, there are really only a few know locations, but the ones that we do know of, that would be kinda cool though. hard yes, cool, freaking frigged! the envy of all, world domination type stuff! fire up the Fugi-Shaw engines and lets go! someones gotta start though, i'm lost.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:23 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
lovely images, but massive aswell

embedding images is all good and well but bandwidth isn't

please only embed 1 or 2 images in your thread, and link or thumbnail the rest

Okay, I left Narrows and Sandtrap untouched because they are the least cutoff. I linked the rest. They are massive incase somebody wanted to use them as a background or something.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:48 am

the new epitaph is nice, a bit plain though.

maybe paste in a banshee or two, add come action =]
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:04 am

I was going to do this, but you already have a fair amount of the maps done. Good work!
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:56 am

i think these new epitaph shots work well,especially the first one.
the last resort pan is really cool,im not sure but you might be able to do a planetoid thingy like DUM4S5
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 pm

Just remember that when I finish these, I will make 'action' shots that if you guys like them, you can put them in the collage videos. The point of this is show the plain beauty of Halo.

Planetoid? Could you explain what that is/how I would do it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:16 pm

heres a link to TTL's planetoid tutorial.(i couldn't find DUM4S5's tut)
heres a couple of DUM's work floodgate
snowball
DUM might put up some of his other planetoids,they are very unique Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Whoa, I will give that a shot once I finish these. They are 'trippy.' But in a totally awesome way. Thank you for the guide.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:59 pm

I do think some action would be nice in these shots, like DUM said maybe some Banshees or hornets, even something like a huge mushroom cloud in the background would be awesome but otherwise I dig the epic vista you captured. These can definatly be used for a template or background stock. Good stuff man!!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Patience people =P

The main point of these is to show the plain beauty of Halo. Action shots will come once I get these plain ones done.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Hey, I tired the planet thing, but not with with a 360 degree panorama.

Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Epitaphplanet-1
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:30 pm

thats quite cool, you need to sort out the edges before adding the filter though for some.

keep it up =]
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:36 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
thats quite cool, you need to sort out the edges before adding the filter though for some.

keep it up =]

Yeah, it wasn't a 360 panorama which is why it doesn't look right. I just used it because I wanted to try out the method.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<   Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panoramas of every* map >Now with action shots!<
Page 1 of 1