Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
How to make a planetoid shot... Vote_lcapHow to make a planetoid shot... Voting_barHow to make a planetoid shot... Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
How to make a planetoid shot... Vote_lcapHow to make a planetoid shot... Voting_barHow to make a planetoid shot... Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

How to make a planetoid shot...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

How to make a planetoid shot... Empty
PostSubject: How to make a planetoid shot...   How to make a planetoid shot... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:33 pm

How you you make a planetoid panoramic? I have tried with no success, a while back I tried one with a laser shot, but no dice. Any support on how to do this would be appreciated. Thanks, Doc.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: How to make a planetoid shot...   How to make a planetoid shot... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:41 pm

it depends on what you want in your shot. IS it something like my snowball/floodgate?
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: How to make a planetoid shot...   How to make a planetoid shot... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:57 pm

well, don't really know, basically, i just wanted to learn how to do one, i looked at the TTL example long time ago, it didn't really seem to work well. now, just about an hour after I first posted this, my photoshop takes a dump on me! I was just trying to learn how to do it, basically looking for the proper sizes of the image before I do the polar adjustments, what i do know is that the image needs to be equal height and length.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: How to make a planetoid shot...   How to make a planetoid shot... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:12 am

the sort of stuff i do involves taking pictures of everything you can possibly see, otherwise the bit in the middle will end up all screwed up.

Due to the way the image gets distorted you need a lot of action for a 360 pano in general and for this you need to bright in the action.

here's and example of sort of scene you need:

How to make a planetoid shot... 3107121898_72af77102f

hope this helps a bit
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: How to make a planetoid shot...   How to make a planetoid shot... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:32 am

so basically what you are saying to shoot just about everything that i can...right? do a full 360 and supplement it with additional filler shots of the entire scene...correct?
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: How to make a planetoid shot...   How to make a planetoid shot... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Doc152 wrote:
so basically what you are saying to shoot just about everything that i can...right? do a full 360 and supplement it with additional filler shots of the entire scene...correct?
floor and ceiling aswell
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: How to make a planetoid shot...   How to make a planetoid shot... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:06 pm

heres a tutorial on youtube that may help.

link

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a planetoid shot...   How to make a planetoid shot... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make a planetoid shot...
Page 1 of 1