Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Vote_lcapStrike Force's Collection - Page 2 Voting_barStrike Force's Collection - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Vote_lcapStrike Force's Collection - Page 2 Voting_barStrike Force's Collection - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Strike Force's Collection

Go down 
+3
DUM4S5
silent mb
Strike Force
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:35 pm

im might try this out.it looks like you can get a more unique pano.
do you take a big shot first then crop and rotate?
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Yeah, I take the shots in a relative diagonal pattern, then I merge it, rotate and then crop it. My advice would be to not exit out of the theater, specifically to not move the camera from it's position where you took the pano shots until after you can see the merged and rotated shot.

For both of them I went back in and took some extra shots after I merged it where the corners of screenshots made cropping a decent pano impossible.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:31 pm

I know what you mean. sometimes I try to make a pano and bam! it doesn't merge properly.

I can't wait to see more of your perspective shots.
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:02 am

Well wait no longer, because here is my next one, Wrong Turn

I might use Cooliris eventually, but right now I like the higher resolution shots personally, some of these I can use for backgrounds on my dual monitor setup...

edit, decided to add my real life panos to my main collection here as well...

New real life pano:

Spring is in the Air (View from my dorm window)
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:20 am

Your real-life panos are beautiful. The cinque terre 2 shot is AMAZING! gorgeous view. Hopefully when we go on vaca this year to Jamaica, I can get some decent shots this and show you guys up a little, maybe a little reef action...who knows, but really nice. If you don't mind I may, copy this shot, kinda puts me in a relaxed state of mind.
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Sure, go ahead and use my panos. A vacation in Jamaica sounds like a very nice place to make panoramas Wink
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Strike Force wrote:
Sure, go ahead and use my panos. A vacation in Jamaica sounds like a very nice place to make panoramas Wink

Thank you.

I hope so, like I said, if I get some good shots, well not really try and show anyone up, mainly just braging rights along the lines of just being there, when I hit the big 45, I am planning a trip to Bora Bora. Even better.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:06 pm

these angled shots made me look at the level in a new way.i never really notice that it was actually built into the rock.i think im gonna pan cam rats nest tonight.cool shot.
nice to see what you can see from you window.
Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:37 pm

ack, these funny angle ones are messing with my head =P

keep up the good work =]
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:25 pm

You make the color purple look like the coolest color in the spectrum with your assembly work, I love the color contrast you put into orbital with the right perspective shot, very nice. Some good ideas come my way from that. Turret Prob and Salut was a cool little story board, it makes me think we should do some kind of Sunday funny sections thread and have members freely post stuff like the one you did. Wrong turn?, lol how did that happen, awesome shot. Nice work buddy!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:38 pm

I love the wrong turn one. Nice color, and amazing angle.

As for your life panormas, those are amazing as well. The only thing I could say would be to maybe turn up the contrast/vibrance in them. But heck, keep them up. I might even make some panoramas from my vacation in the bahamas this summer. All thanks to you!
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:49 am

The real life ones besides the last one I never did any editing except for cropping them. I probably will edit them soon and update them all...
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:50 pm

Strike Force wrote:
The real life ones besides the last one I never did any editing except for cropping them. I probably will edit them soon and update them all...

They are gonna look wowesome Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:44 am

Inkognito wrote:
Strike Force wrote:

They are gonna look wowesome Exclamation
Well, here they are, in no particular order:
St. Peter's Basillica

Palantine Hill

Circus Maximus

Cinque Terre

Cinque Terre 2

Outside the Colosseum

Rome Castle

Inside the Colosseum

I think I figured out why the Cinque Terre shot won't blend properly. It is because the water line won't line up at the bottom, which throws off the blending software. I guess 3 foot waves at close range can mess up a panorama.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:39 am

these are really cool =]

i think its funny how people have been cloned in some images
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Cloned? I saw no cloning.

And they look awesome.
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:45 am

Inkognito wrote:
Cloned? I saw no cloning.

And they look awesome.
Thanks. I didn't notice any cloning either.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:57 am

the circus maximus one

the cyclist gets cloned several times for instance
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:04 am

Oh yes, I see that now. If I remember correctly I took the pictures from left to right on that one, so I must have taken his picture in several positions.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Haha, that is a problem with moving objects when making a panorama.
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:53 am

Well, I took a trip to Berlin and made a bunch of panoramas for some more eye candy. I think that some of them had such a high resolution that image shack resized them to be smaller. Without further ado, here is Berlin:

Top of Reichtag

Inside the Reichtag

Inside the Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathederal)

Berliner Dom's Pipe Organ

On Top of the Berliner Dom

Elbe River (I think)

Former Berlin Wall Guard Tower

These next two pictures are of the same thing but differently cropped and edited. Disregarding the colors, etc. of the picture, I was wondering if the first one, which has on the right side a bit of the building that I was on visible, or if editing out the building that I am on is preferable.

Fernsehturm (without protruding building on the right side)

Fernsehturm (with protruding building on the right side)

-edit-

I made a background while I was bored in class today:

German Background

Let me know what you think, Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:15 pm

that guard tower looks cramped,how did they fit in there?
thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
Strike Force
Journeyman
Strike Force

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:33 pm

I flattened the image a bit as to not distort the guy in the picture's body too much. The pillar that the tower is built on is the same diameter all the way up for example.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:01 pm

My only problem with your work is that it makes me jealous, good stuff man I enjoy seeing original imagery from you from some very interesting and inspiring places, keep em coming!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 pm

You should become a photographer for National geographic or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strike Force's Collection   Strike Force's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strike Force's Collection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2