Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
MechSicken - Page 2 Vote_lcapMechSicken - Page 2 Voting_barMechSicken - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
MechSicken - Page 2 Vote_lcapMechSicken - Page 2 Voting_barMechSicken - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

MechSicken

Go down 
+2
Rickder 6
MechSicken
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

MechSicken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MechSicken   MechSicken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:03 pm

It turned out well. Now make some action shots! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: MechSicken   MechSicken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:22 pm

That look cool man!
Back to top Go down
MechSicken
Journeyman
MechSicken

PostSubject: Re: MechSicken   MechSicken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:04 am

Inkognito wrote:
It turned out well. Now make some action shots! Smile
Doing a SLASO on Halo (the level) right now, and have been most of the day. So I'm sure I can get some floodstuffs out of this. The modeling for the flood is actually really amazing, and Bungie did a great job with the normals. So some high res shots of them could be cool.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: MechSicken   MechSicken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:22 am

I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
MechSicken
Journeyman
MechSicken

PostSubject: Re: MechSicken   MechSicken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Last level SLASO'd, I'll try and get a side shot of the last possible frame with some explosions and blurs. I will deliver on this action thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MechSicken   MechSicken - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MechSicken
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Images :: Haloramic Collections-
Jump to: