Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
silent mb - collection - Page 7 Vote_lcapsilent mb - collection - Page 7 Voting_barsilent mb - collection - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
silent mb - collection - Page 7 Vote_lcapsilent mb - collection - Page 7 Voting_barsilent mb - collection - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

silent mb - collection

Go down 
+9
Knight Kninja
2good4u2
Paranoxia
Doc152
Inkognito
DUM4S5
GamerNerd
Rickder 6
silent mb
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

silent mb - collection - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:49 am

thanks guys.
@inkognito no they are already there.
@2good its the deleting that if you go too fast it messes up.how do you pics with the visr on?
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:14 pm

you can hold the X-button while you're in free cam and the lighting goes VISR. If you play for 1-2 seconds the VISR lines around everything will appear.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:18 pm

wow, I'll use that next time for sure. thanks!
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:48 pm

wow I didnt know that pictures from halo could have digital noise. fantastic shots though. fisheye is cool. the second timelapse is better. the shading gives it more detail.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:53 pm

thanks for the feedback.
just a muck around.(keep your head level)
crossed eye 3d left eye looks at the right and the right looks at the left.(i can do this)
relaxed eye 3d left eye looks at the left and the right looks at the right.(i can't do this)
and for those that have red cyan glasses 3d glasses
Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:19 pm

god, i hate those. how do you do it?
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:37 pm

i can't do any of those Sad
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:14 pm

those are tight. I cant do the second one and i wish i had some 3d glasses.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Decadence Night wrote:
god, i hate those. how do you do it?
lol,2 different views.(slightly moved the left stick)or do you mean how do my eyes do this?if you can cross your eyes you should be able to do it.distance and size can make a difference,too big and your eyes have to cross a lot.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:13 pm

i can cross my eyes, but not enough and everything blurs when I do. plus it makes my head hurt.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:14 am

you might be crossing your eyes too much for the size of the pic.
try the full size one here and move away from the screen or get closer.
my eyes went a bit funny after editing then checking to see if it works over an over but my head is ok.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:08 am

this is not a pano but it looks ok.(mucking around with textures)
postcard from the edge
made from this screenshot.
can be used as a wallpaper.
Smile
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:59 am

nice. it's got an african feeling over it.
i also like the smoke coming out of the gun. looking good! Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:39 pm

"Postcard from the Edge" is the coolest thing I have ever seen so far .
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:41 pm

i've been playing uncharted 2 recently an it has a photo mode too.
i have only been on one level with my mate so far but heres a couple of pano's anyway.

panorama the rest of the huge mountain got a bit squashed so i cropped it.i think the mountain in crysis is a bit bigger but its still huge.
wall hang
the waiting game
leap of faith
panorama 2

they are edited a bit.
the thing i like about the photo mode is you can take as many as you want and the go to your photo folder on the desktop,it only takes a couple of seconds to take each pic.

more halo soon,i have a few projects in the works.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Very cool, and I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

these look great Smile
some edges can be a little jaggy, but nothing to really be bothered with.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:57 pm

heres the sig in full link
nice that you guys like it.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:19 pm

The sig is wowesome, I love the blur and the lighting.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:12 pm

I love the new sig. It looks so realistic. I love the blur and detail on the bricks
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:58 am

saysmoo wrote:
I love the new sig. It looks so realistic. I love the blur and detail on the bricks
thanks guys,i added the texture to the bricks.
heres the original link
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:16 am

Hey Silent, what is the ETA on that Halo project you mentioned earlier?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:41 am

its on my other HDD,when i got a new HD and installed windows 7 on it i forgot to transfer that over.
plus too many games.
i will try to get it going soon.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Ah oka7
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:24 pm

thanks for the little push inkog. Smile

this is not really a pano(made with stock clouds)it has parts from pics i took.the drop pods and the thing in the background(i dont know what thats called)
started ages ago but im kinda pleased with it.

the descent

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silent mb - collection   silent mb - collection - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

silent mb - collection
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next