Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Pokeh - My Haloramas Vote_lcapPokeh - My Haloramas Voting_barPokeh - My Haloramas Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Pokeh - My Haloramas Vote_lcapPokeh - My Haloramas Voting_barPokeh - My Haloramas Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Pokeh - My Haloramas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokeh
Journeyman
Pokeh

Pokeh - My Haloramas Empty
PostSubject: Pokeh - My Haloramas   Pokeh - My Haloramas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:38 am

Hey guys, I noticed your panorama montage that was posted on the front page of Bungie.net (Some epic stuff in there, by the way), so I figured i'd come and register to show off some of my panoramas as well.

In fact, just recently I got to my 150th Halorama. You can view the entire gallery here.

Also, I guess that this is as good a place as any to say "Hi guys!"
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - My Haloramas   Pokeh - My Haloramas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:00 am

thats sweet(faved)
really nice glow to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - My Haloramas   Pokeh - My Haloramas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:49 am

Pokeh, no need to act like a stranger to the group. I know you have been with Haloramics from the beginning. Ive always been a big fan of your work, as a matter of fact a lot of the times when I posted about Haloramics else where, I told others to take a look at your stuff. The thing that kills me is how much work you already accumulated right from the very beginning, I mean when Shizarra opened up the members collection sticky, you put your links in there and you already had a grip of stuff to show.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - My Haloramas   Pokeh - My Haloramas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:18 am

welcome back =]

awesome stuff as always =]
Back to top Go down
Pokeh
Journeyman
Pokeh

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - My Haloramas   Pokeh - My Haloramas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:59 am

Thanks guys. I remember joining the Haloramics group on Bungie.net but I figured that people wouldn't remember me because I wasn't all that active on there.

I plan on working on some Haloramics today with some of the 3 Ball games i've played.
Back to top Go down
MechSicken
Journeyman
MechSicken

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - My Haloramas   Pokeh - My Haloramas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:16 pm

I like that Standoff one, but I think the rocks should be a little less blurry than the radars. Welcome to the group, I just joined the other day too. Though it seems you have much more experience in this than me Wink
Back to top Go down
Pokeh
Journeyman
Pokeh

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - My Haloramas   Pokeh - My Haloramas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Two more:

- Bubble Rocket
- Spartan-II
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - My Haloramas   Pokeh - My Haloramas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:42 am

Pokeh wrote:
Two more:

- Bubble Rocket
- Spartan-II
the colours on these are brilliant =] Spartan II looks almost life-like
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - My Haloramas   Pokeh - My Haloramas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 pm

Spartan 2 reminds me a ton of Midship, very cool! I like it that you played around with the color of the visor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - My Haloramas   Pokeh - My Haloramas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokeh - My Haloramas
Page 1 of 1