Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Pokeh - Screenshots Vote_lcapPokeh - Screenshots Voting_barPokeh - Screenshots Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Pokeh - Screenshots Vote_lcapPokeh - Screenshots Voting_barPokeh - Screenshots Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Pokeh - Screenshots

Go down 
+2
DUM4S5
Pokeh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokeh
Journeyman
Pokeh

Pokeh - Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Pokeh - Screenshots   Pokeh - Screenshots Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Hey guys. Recently i've been fiddling around with Screenshots, trying to see what I can achieve using Halo 3 alone, without any Photoshop. I've got several screenshots to show off.

- First Batch
- Second Batch
- Aura

These are completely untouched (Except for the first batch, that are scaled down to half their original size). If you want to tinker with them in Photoshop or whatever, then feel free to go ahead.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - Screenshots   Pokeh - Screenshots Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:56 pm

Aura is friggin' awesome!
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - Screenshots   Pokeh - Screenshots Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:04 pm

DUM4S5 wrote:
Aura is friggin' awesome!

Shocked Shocked looks soo cool,but so do the rest.i have to use PS to get these kind of effects Razz
awesome shots Smile
Back to top Go down
Pokeh
Journeyman
Pokeh

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - Screenshots   Pokeh - Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:12 am

I wrote a guide on how to achieve the "Aura" effect here.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - Screenshots   Pokeh - Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:48 am

thanks for this,and the "forced color" thing.i will try this out soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool 58
Journeyman
Joe Cool 58

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - Screenshots   Pokeh - Screenshots Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Aura is definitely my favorite. And thanks for the guide.
Back to top Go down
JmX11
Adventurer
JmX11

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - Screenshots   Pokeh - Screenshots Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:38 pm

The Aura one is really good! great job
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - Screenshots   Pokeh - Screenshots Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:16 pm

pokeh! you made it!

beautiful screens, as they always have been. nice to see you here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokeh - Screenshots   Pokeh - Screenshots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokeh - Screenshots
Page 1 of 1