Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Warthog Under Fire Vote_lcapWarthog Under Fire Voting_barWarthog Under Fire Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Warthog Under Fire Vote_lcapWarthog Under Fire Voting_barWarthog Under Fire Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Warthog Under Fire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

Warthog Under Fire Empty
PostSubject: Warthog Under Fire   Warthog Under Fire Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Well, I once again saw Haloramics on B-Net and watched the Montage, I loved it, and it inspired me to make another picture. I had made some before, but they weren't that good. I decided to check the site to see if there were any good tutorials, and lo and behold, I found the how to make the most of your shot thread. Here is my first attempt at putting words into action... Let me know what you think

Warthog Under Fire HogSplosion
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

Warthog Under Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warthog Under Fire   Warthog Under Fire Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:53 pm

That is incredible, I love the perspective through the grass. It makes me feel like I'm looking at a live shot as a sniper. Very good work man, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

Warthog Under Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warthog Under Fire   Warthog Under Fire Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:49 pm

welcome,at first i thought it may be too much blur but i still works well.really good composition and contrast.
the only thing i would have done differently,would be to not have blurred mast aerial thingy.the grass gives some nice depth to the shot.
really cool action shot,keep em coming. Smile
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

Warthog Under Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warthog Under Fire   Warthog Under Fire Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:33 pm

initially too much blur but then it grows on you =]

really adds up to make a great perspective shot
Back to top Go down
H3WM Apathy
Journeyman
H3WM Apathy

Warthog Under Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warthog Under Fire   Warthog Under Fire Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Yeah, I don't know why I blurred the mast, that was an accident
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

Warthog Under Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warthog Under Fire   Warthog Under Fire Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:02 pm

I love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warthog Under Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warthog Under Fire   Warthog Under Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warthog Under Fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Images :: Haloramic Collections-
Jump to: