Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
more complaints about MS Vote_lcapmore complaints about MS Voting_barmore complaints about MS Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
more complaints about MS Vote_lcapmore complaints about MS Voting_barmore complaints about MS Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

more complaints about MS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

more complaints about MS Empty
PostSubject: more complaints about MS   more complaints about MS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:51 pm

i just got another reason to dislike M$.

First of all the xbox is my favorite console, i love it, BUT:
Microsoft makes us pay to play online, unlike any other console.
My xbox broke 5 times on me, so i had to send it in 5 times.

and today i found out that i paid $180 for nothing.
i bought a 1 year xbox live subscribsion a long time ago on the original xbox, but i was banned after 2 days because it was modded. i got that 1 year with a subscribtion code, NOT a credit card. the credit card was just and only for 'registration'. I accepted the 29? long paged terms of condition and rules and such (without reading all of it, of course.) and they just charging me $60 every year from my credit card, even though the account was banned for 3 years long. WTF.

So i called xbox support, twice. first time was still very confusing, so i called again. i had 2 account with almost the same name, so i asked the guy or it was written with a O or a 0. (O was on xbox 1, 0 on 360) but he wassn't allowed to give me that information (WTF again). He just wouldn't tell me.

So after telling a long story we both finaly got it. MS banned me after 2 days, but still kept charging me every year, for a banned account that hasn't been used for years. no money back because it's in the terms of conditions.

Wow, ....tards.

EDIT:
i just checked my credit card date. it's not exactly the same as the guy on the hpone told me. i have no idea what's going on but the other account's subscribtion is cancled. i still paid double for a few years though.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: more complaints about MS   more complaints about MS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:37 am

wow, that $180 does suck. and you have a right to bitch about it.

as far as paying to play online goes, I don't mind it because you're paying for quality. LIVE has the best online gaming service out there, as well as a great marketplace setup, party system, and my personal favorite, free link to your Netflix account. PSN might be free, but PSN sucks.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: more complaints about MS   more complaints about MS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:59 am

We don't have netflix in the netherlands. i agree about XBL being the best though. but paying for a banned account that hasn't been used for years and getting a slow dumb person on the phone doesn't make me very happy...

reminds me of apple. They make great stuff but they really want you to use apple only products. they often limit you to it. so it's good and bad at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: more complaints about MS   more complaints about MS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:30 pm

paying for a banned account is bullshit. i agree with you there. and i've dealt with xbox tech support many times. i know what you mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more complaints about MS   more complaints about MS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more complaints about MS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Open Area :: Open Forum-
Jump to: