Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Memphiston's Screenshots Vote_lcapMemphiston's Screenshots Voting_barMemphiston's Screenshots Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Memphiston's Screenshots Vote_lcapMemphiston's Screenshots Voting_barMemphiston's Screenshots Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Memphiston's Screenshots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Memphiston
Memphiston

Memphiston's Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Memphiston's Screenshots   Memphiston's Screenshots Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:21 am

"The Breaking"
Memphiston's Screenshots Haloramics____The_Breaking___by_Memphiston

"Supernova"
Memphiston's Screenshots Haloramics____Supernova___by_Memphiston

"Leviathan"
Memphiston's Screenshots Haloramics____Leviathan___by_Memphiston

"Golden"
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/293/0/8/Golden___Haloramics___by_Memphiston.png

Last edited by Memphiston on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More pictures!)
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Memphiston's Screenshots   Memphiston's Screenshots Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:33 am

what the hell did you hit with that hammer?
nice colour with the silhouetted spartan,and the slight blur around the edge gives it a very nice punch to the image.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Memphiston
Memphiston

PostSubject: Re: Memphiston's Screenshots   Memphiston's Screenshots Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:00 am

silent mb wrote:
what the hell did you hit with that hammer?
nice colour with the silhouetted spartan,and the slight blur around the edge gives it a very nice punch to the image.
Smile

Glad ya like it. More definetly to come. Oh, and I hit a Fuel Rod Blast with the hammer. XD
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Memphiston's Screenshots   Memphiston's Screenshots Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:32 am

nice. are they all edited?
the first one reminds me of a screenshot i wanted to take, but i forgot. thanks, lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Memphiston
Memphiston

PostSubject: Re: Memphiston's Screenshots   Memphiston's Screenshots Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:49 pm

2good4u2 wrote:
nice. are they all edited?
the first one reminds me of a screenshot i wanted to take, but i forgot. thanks, lol Smile

You have a Youtube account? Please subscribe because I make machinima. Smile
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Memphiston's Screenshots   Memphiston's Screenshots Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:14 pm

it's in my sig. what's your YT name?
Back to top Go down
Memphiston
Memphiston

PostSubject: Re: Memphiston's Screenshots   Memphiston's Screenshots Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:43 pm

2good4u2 wrote:
it's in my sig. what's your YT name?

My youtube name is the same as my gamertag: Memphiston93
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Memphiston's Screenshots   Memphiston's Screenshots Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:27 pm

"supernova" is epic.i haven't seen that kind of effect before.did you manually make it with the liquify tool.
reminds me of wings a bit.
very nice.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memphiston's Screenshots   Memphiston's Screenshots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memphiston's Screenshots
Page 1 of 1