Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Crisis Vote_lcapCrisis Voting_barCrisis Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Crisis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Crisis   Crisis Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Well, I hate to say this my friends, but there will be no panos from me for quite a while...sorry to say but my hard drive went into full failure the other day and I do mean failure, not like those on the bungie forums, but like to the point that it destroyed pretty much everything in my laptop. I have plans to have it re-worked this week but as for things, my work will not be popping up as often as I would like it to. I will still remain active here, contributing and whatnot. But just wanted to let yous know. But until I return, see my portfolio for a little goodness until the sweetness returns.

Doc
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis   Crisis Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:08 pm

BUT DID YOU BACKUP.you can take it to a shop where they take out the platter and recover the data for a bit of cash.
unlucky man,at least laptop HDD are not that expensive.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis   Crisis Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Well, I tried to back most of my stuff up, but I fear it was not enough. But, talked to my techie, he tells me that he is fairly confident that he can re-image most of it and get it onto the new drive, but then got to thinking, while he is at it, maybe stick in a new graphics card, but probably not gonna happen, just paid off the Jamaica trip so funding is tight, but need to suck it up, need the laptop for school, even tho I do have about 3 other computer available to me, just like having it, everything I need is on it. We'll see, I'm not too worried, I don't think its that dead that he can't get anything. But knew it was going to happen, it was acting up for quite a while, no matter what I did to keep it running smooth. Well cest' la vie I suppose.
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis   Crisis Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:23 pm

ah my laptop has died on me more times than i care to remember. Just have to hope you can fix it =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis   Crisis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Open Area :: Open Forum-
Jump to: