Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
I must give a thank you out! Vote_lcapI must give a thank you out! Voting_barI must give a thank you out! Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
I must give a thank you out! Vote_lcapI must give a thank you out! Voting_barI must give a thank you out! Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

I must give a thank you out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

I must give a thank you out! Empty
PostSubject: I must give a thank you out!   I must give a thank you out! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Hey all you photoshop and HALO freaks! Just stopping by to say HI, well as if I need to say anything like that, we all good friends here. Well lets get to the point. I must say thank you, thank you for all your support, advice, criticism, encouragement and whatever other adverbs or adjectives you would like to place in that statement. For in the next nine weeks, I will be taking a graphics design and implementation and editing class. Pay attention...being part of this group has super-charged my abilities and has given me a 1 up on image editing programs. Were it not for Haloramics.com (give a pat on the back here) I would more than likely have struggled with this class.

I will be keeping up here with the normal crazy goodness and will let you all know how the class turns out. But as for a final assignment, I will be drawing on my own collection of images that you have given such acclaim for.

Thanks again guys and that one aussie we have!
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: I must give a thank you out!   I must give a thank you out! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:46 pm

glad to help!
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: I must give a thank you out!   I must give a thank you out! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:18 am

same here man,this group has helped me too.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I must give a thank you out!   I must give a thank you out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I must give a thank you out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Open Area :: Open Forum-
Jump to: