Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
check out this clip.:) Vote_lcapcheck out this clip.:) Voting_barcheck out this clip.:) Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
check out this clip.:) Vote_lcapcheck out this clip.:) Voting_barcheck out this clip.:) Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

check out this clip.:)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

check out this clip.:) Empty
PostSubject: check out this clip.:)   check out this clip.:) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 pm

AmX was just in it for the lolz.
check out this vid of a bungie day multi flag game.this cost us the game,but we were laughing about it. Very Happy
in it for the lolz
we had some fun games. Smile
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: check out this clip.:)   check out this clip.:) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:12 pm

GAH WE NEED COLOURED LINKS!

haha i love underdogging sooo much!!! i just got live and i wanna underdog right now! wowesome haha!!!

add me: Knight Kninja
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: check out this clip.:)   check out this clip.:) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Man, I was wondering if you were all going to betray me so that I wouldn't take the flag carrier back to his base.

Did you see me teabagging at the end?
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: check out this clip.:)   check out this clip.:) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:19 pm

LOL I did that so many times yesterday
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: check out this clip.:)   check out this clip.:) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 am

haha i remember that

i also remember the fact that i badly lagged nearly every game we played.... I need to check my router as i think something is blocking my xbox connection.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: check out this clip.:)   check out this clip.:) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:42 am

DUM4S5 wrote:
haha i remember that

i also remember the fact that i badly lagged nearly every game we played.... I need to check my router as i think something is blocking my xbox connection.

DUM4S5 - you had better not betray me
AmX - splat (runs you over with a mongoose.

that was so funny XD
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: check out this clip.:)   check out this clip.:) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 am

silent mb wrote:
DUM4S5 wrote:
haha i remember that

DUM4S5 - you had better not betray me
AmX - splat (runs you over with a mongoose.

that was so funny XD
Actually, I believe I was in a warthog and power slided into him...

I was trying to stop!
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: check out this clip.:)   check out this clip.:) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:54 am

i meant worthog Razz
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

PostSubject: Re: check out this clip.:)   check out this clip.:) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:01 pm

AmX you failed to stop sooo many times

the boot option even came up... =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out this clip.:)   check out this clip.:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check out this clip.:)
Page 1 of 1