Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Allopass American not working? Vote_lcapAllopass American not working? Voting_barAllopass American not working? Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Allopass American not working? Vote_lcapAllopass American not working? Voting_barAllopass American not working? Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Allopass American not working?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

Allopass American not working? Empty
PostSubject: Allopass American not working?   Allopass American not working? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Ok, so when i go to donate money to the site, and go to Allopass, it asks you to click a flag to get the number to call/text or whatever...

anyways, when i click on the American flag, the popup window says that the service is temporarily unavailable. Just thought you should know.. it might just be temporary like it says but it could also be some messed up coding.. i dont know. just letting you know though..

Who all has donated? Maybe we should have a "donator" rank

EDIT: oh and could everyone go into contests and read my "panorama of the month" contest? i need everyone to submit their best panorama for it to be featured on the dA page.
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Allopass American not working?   Allopass American not working? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Knight Kninja wrote:
Ok, so when i go to donate money to the site, and go to Allopass, it asks you to click a flag to get the number to call/text or whatever...

anyways, when i click on the American flag, the popup window says that the service is temporarily unavailable. Just thought you should know.. it might just be temporary like it says but it could also be some messed up coding.. i dont know. just letting you know though..

Who all has donated? Maybe we should have a "donator" rank

EDIT: oh and could everyone go into contests and read my "panorama of the month" contest? i need everyone to submit their best panorama for it to be featured on the dA page.
I didn't do the coding for Allopass, and I've never used it. It's just something that came with the site. I've used PayPal, and that's worked perfectly.

No one has donated yet. Thank you for willing to give your money for the success of the website.

I'll add you panorama of the month contest to the scrolling announcements.
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Allopass American not working?   Allopass American not working? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:27 pm

oh thanks Very Happy i have 3 submissions so far. and thanks for the input. il try and figure it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allopass American not working?   Allopass American not working? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allopass American not working?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Open Area :: Open Forum-
Jump to: