Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
friends getting involved Vote_lcapfriends getting involved Voting_barfriends getting involved Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
friends getting involved Vote_lcapfriends getting involved Voting_barfriends getting involved Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

friends getting involved

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JmX11
Adventurer
JmX11

friends getting involved Empty
PostSubject: friends getting involved   friends getting involved Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:16 pm

I think that getting friends together online and find out some more ways to make panoramas. I know that this sounds kinda stupid, but i think that it will help newbies get more involved with the group.

Any ideas? Question

If you have ideas, just message me on XBL (x-box live)
Or just reply to this post

Thanks guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: friends getting involved   friends getting involved Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:27 pm

thats what the new contest is about (check the "contests" forum), we all get together on a set date, and the contest is to make the best panorama from the games that you guys play.
Back to top Go down
JmX11
Adventurer
JmX11

PostSubject: Re: friends getting involved   friends getting involved Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:23 pm

ok thanks i will get to that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friends getting involved   friends getting involved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friends getting involved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Open Area :: Open Forum-
Jump to: