Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Idea: Haloramics DeviantArt account. Vote_lcapIdea: Haloramics DeviantArt account. Voting_barIdea: Haloramics DeviantArt account. Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Idea: Haloramics DeviantArt account. Vote_lcapIdea: Haloramics DeviantArt account. Voting_barIdea: Haloramics DeviantArt account. Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Idea: Haloramics DeviantArt account.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

Idea: Haloramics DeviantArt account. Empty
PostSubject: Idea: Haloramics DeviantArt account.   Idea: Haloramics DeviantArt account. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:43 pm

This wouldn't be that hard to make, and would draw a lot of attention/interest in our site here.

So, my idea is that we create a Haloramics DeviantArt account. All you need is an e-mail address, and uploading is easy... I know me and silent mb both have experience in it.. some others of us probably do, so a few of us could moderate/update it together.. or just one person.

Benefits and ideas:
  • If you get a high enough resolution in the panoramas, we could sell prints of our artwork.. Part of the money goes to Haloramics (or all of it if you wish), and the other part goes to you.
  • From the above idea, if enough money is collected (I kinda doubt we will make a lot, but it could happen), we can use it to finance a true vBulletin forum!
  • Seperate galleries for each member - for those of you who don't know, DA has a gallery feature, and we could set up galleries for each user, plus a gallery for whatever else... tutorials... ect., anything that would get attention.
  • A journal feature - DA has a journal feature, which we can use to post updates to the account and this site on there.
  • In the "information" section, you can link to the website directly from there.
  • When you upload your image, you get to talk about it, in each one, we could have the original artist's comments, and also link to Haloramics on each image post..
  • If we really wanted, we could set up a Haloramics chatroom on their site, and link to it from here. That way, people browsing the chatroom might see that it is a halo art site and become interested.

I think this would be a great/easy to preform idea, and it wouldn't be that hard to set up!

If you have any ideas, please post them here, and also if you have experience in DA, I think it would be nice to see how many of us could help out... I feel bad cause ive been a member of the site for about a week and im trying to organize it, but hey I just wanna help out! I would like to see a site like this grow.
Back to top Go down

Idea: Haloramics DeviantArt account.
Page 1 of 1