HomeHome  HomeHome  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)

Inkognito (465)

2good4u2 (266)

DUM4S5 (214)

Decadence Night (165)

AmX15 (148)

Rickder 6 (124)

saysmoo (115)

Doc152 (115)

Knight Kninja (85)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Share | 

Hey guys..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Kninja
Adventurer

PostSubject: Hey guys..   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:22 am

Hi guys, i'm Knight Kninja. Brand new here, and I kinda wanna get active on the forums.... and I have a couple questions/suggestions..

1. First off, Looking at the forums, I find them a little bit... lacking? Maybe there just isn't enough forums to separate everything.. then again we don't have many members either. I'l post my panoramas that I make on deviantart and link to here.. and see what other stuff i can do for the community.

2. Second, and the only other question is, how editable is the forum (coding-wise)? cause if you need, i wouldn't mind doing a little bit of designs to help make the forum look more personalized ya know?

It's nice to meet you all.. oh and if your wondering about me, I have been working with Photoshop for a year and a few months now, and i'm mostly skilled in web design and forum signatures... i wanna get into halo stuff as well.

so hi! wow i feel really needy saying those things from the start....
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys..   Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 pm

hay you made it.Smile
im not sure about how editable the forum is,but you might want to ask AmX15 or DUM4S5(they handle that stuff.(i haven't a clue)
anyway,welcome and check out the talented people we have here(maybe comment on their stuff).
looking forward to any haloramics you make in the future.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys..   Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:30 pm

thanks Very Happy

if theres any special prize for recruiting people, i say it was silent mb.. i got it from his haloramics comics
Back to top Go down
DUM4S5
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys..   Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:14 am

you can help code if you want, i think its in vbulletin atm so ill need to change it if you want to do any changes.

one note though, there is very little modification availability with forumotion. You can add your own HTML pages but you have to code everything from scratch

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys..   Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:29 am

if you would like to add anything to the forums, just talk to Dum4S5 or AmX15 they would be happy to help. i know that AmX15 could help you because well, im his brother! lol. but ya, welcome to the website!
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys..   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Knight Kninja wrote:
thanks Very Happy

if theres any special prize for recruiting people, i say it was silent mb.. i got it from his haloramics comics

hmm and idk what you would want to code other than a homepage.. and the vbulletin homepage works pretty well anyways. but thanks hopefully the forum will grow and we will have reason to make the changes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys..   

Back to top Go down

Hey guys..
Page 1 of 1