Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Vote_lcapParanoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Voting_barParanoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Vote_lcapParanoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Voting_barParanoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Paranoxia's Gallery

Go down 
+3
DUM4S5
silent mb
Paranoxia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Hey um, I don't know if this is happening to anybody else, but your images are blurry (Only on the wall). It could be the site you are using.
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Not blurry for me.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:19 pm

Inkognito wrote:
Hey um, I don't know if this is happening to anybody else, but your images are blurry (Only on the wall). It could be the site you are using.
it does look a bit blurry to me.the cooliris wall when you click to view a larger pic,they seem lower quality.
i always click the link to view them larger anyway.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:41 am

Well, it turns out that I had to half the resolution of the new image to get it online, the dimensions in the full quality one are 10166x3310. I'll see if I can get it uploaded and linked to.

Also, no name for it yet, hence the current name.

EDIT: Can't find a website for the huge one. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:06 am

Very few websites allow for 20mb upload at one given time. But I think Imageshack lets you.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:47 am

Paranoxia wrote:
Well, it turns out that I had to half the resolution of the new image to get it online, the dimensions in the full quality one are 10166x3310. I'll see if I can get it uploaded and linked to.

i thought you use picasa?it allows me to choose original size when uploading from the program.
maybe its when picasa hosts your pics and uploads them to cooliris it downgrades them as thumbnails.
cool pano anyway,another sticky is coming in to add to the carnage. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:47 am

silent mb wrote:
Paranoxia wrote:

i thought you use picasa?it allows me to choose original size when uploading from the program.
maybe its when picasa hosts your pics and uploads them to cooliris it downgrades them as thumbnails.
cool pano anyway,another sticky is coming in to add to the carnage. Smile

I do have picasa, it's just the max file size is 10MB, and this is double that.
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:19 pm

If you feel like doing a bit of scrolling, you can see the full res pano here!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:59 pm

You gotta get some new ones man! =)
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:51 pm

I know. I was going to make a cool one, but it got buggered and I had to go.
Back to top Go down
Paranoxia
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:38 pm

Oh jesus. I don't know why I stopped coming here. Life got in the way kind of.

I saw the montage on the Bungie blog and was like 'Meeeerp'. It's wowesome.

Anyway, I'll be making another one of these tomorrow. If I can get a good game of BTB going, that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranoxia's Gallery   Paranoxia's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranoxia's Gallery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2