Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Vote_lcapAdobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Voting_barAdobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Vote_lcapAdobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Voting_barAdobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!??   Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:05 pm

I have a legit copy of my CS4 programs, Ive always had legit copy's of every Creative Suite apps to come out. But today I receive this phone call (while working on a Haloramic), from a law firm in upstate New York who says he represents the legal department of Adobe Inc. Baffled, I say OK who are you trying to call? The name he gives me is my sons name only because I use my sons name on the company or organization questionnaire form when I install a new adobe program only because I like seeing his name pop up with the splash screen and its always on the top right hand corner of what ever cs4 program im using, I just thought it looked cool like it was part of the program or something, I never thought it would go to a lawyer at Adobe!?? He proceeds to tell me that abode has filled suit against me and wants to press charges for using their application illegally. He also tells me he has a list of computer repair shops with in my state and if I where to take my computer to one of those shops, have it fully reformatted, pay for it, get a receipt and fax it over to him then adobe would be willing to drop the case. What do I do aaahhhhggggg!!!?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!??   Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:43 pm

if its legit then you have nothing to worry about.do you still have the box and receipt?
if they have your phone No. then you must have registered it with them.
worst case is someone has the same code as you,but you have the box.
hope everything works out and i hope i haven't been april fooled.
Back to top Go down
Rickder 6
Legendary Adventurer
Rickder 6

PostSubject: Re: Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!??   Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Ya it was an April Fools.
Back to top Go down
Doc152
Legendary Adventurer
Doc152

PostSubject: Re: Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!??   Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:40 am

haha! you actually had me going there! gotta be careful though, copies and sometimes other things can make that happen, know somebody that really had something similar happen.

funny though!
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!??   Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:17 pm

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!??   Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adobe just filled a law suit against me!!??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Open Area :: Open Forum-
Jump to: